Vanilla tools

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Dark_Arkon

Jul 29, 2019
I am playing the blood and bones mod pack and the vanilla iron pick breaks afer two uses. I'm sure this is from TIC Tweeks or ExtraTIC but I can't find a config to change it. Does anyone know anything about this, like what mod does it and if it has a config option. Thank you

Dark_Arkon

Jul 29, 2019
I checked the three different iguana tweak configs that I could find and I didn't see anything there relating to the durability of vanilla tools. You could be right that this may not be a config option, but if anyone else knows differently please let me know. Thanks

Kill-Joy

Jul 29, 2019
From my experience, I think that this is actually a TiC option, not a IT option...
Something like "Lower the effectiveness of vanilla tools"

Although the pack is made to be played with the TiC tools, not vanilla ones....

Dark_Arkon

Jul 29, 2019
That was totally it, thank you kill-joy. It was under tinkersworkshop.txt, the config option was "Remove Vanilla Tool Effectiveness". I do enjoy the way the TIC tools have been changed, adding the xp to them is awesome. But I play this game with my wife and she doesn't like not being able to use the vanilla tools, so I aim to make her happy, thanks guys.

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
It forces you to use TiCon wood stone and gold have 1 use and iron has two and diamond has like 10 or something last time I played
Sent from my SCH-I930 using Tapatalk