Vanilla+ + Optifine = Crash EVERY TIME

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

stylzm

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Vanilla+ + Optifine = Crash EVERY TIME
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Vanilla+
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
So I added quite a bit of mods to Vanilla+ but, ever since I installed optifine I kept crashing every time I launched the game. I even disabled optifine but that didn't do anything. HELP!!!!

jikuja

legacy FTB Launcher developer
Launcher Developer
Global Moderator
Dec 17, 2013
Well I can see multiple successfull startups with optifine in that log. Maybe mods you changed after you added optifine broke the game.

Do you have details of your changes? Can you bisect your changes until you find cause of the problem?

Hint: your problems started with "[Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Caught exception fromProjRed|Illuminationjava.lang.Exception: Version for a module of ProjectRed (4.7.0pre9.92) does not match the Core version (4.6.2.82). Please make sure all ProjectRed jars are of the same version."

And current problem is hinted in: "[main/INFO] [STDERR]: [codechicken.core.launch.DepLoader$DepLoadInst:checkExisting:436]: Warning: version of MrTJPCore, 1.1.0.29 is newer than request 1.1.0.26"

=> Check MrTJP's mods and their dependencies.