Vagabond[WIP]

JohnnyMayHymn

Jul 29, 2019
Vagabond

No pack code ... yet

This pack is designed to enable exploration. Go ahead, find all the things and 'experience' other cultures!

One nondescript day on your home world, a portal opens and nobody knows why. A team of scientists is assembled to embark on an expedition, headlong into the portal to find answers to many burning questions. Where does it lead? Who opened it? Why?

You are one of these scientists.

Things probably won't go as planned; but, you'll have to play to find out.

See also: Rancor(High Difficulty) and Mammoth(Magic/Tech), where you can play as two of the other scientists.

Extensive EMC changes to allow ProjectE to act as primary storage, this allows you to keep exploring, and never have to build a base, unless you want to.

ProjectE 'power flowers' are disabled by default, every EMC point you have, you earned.
If you don't like this, you can always just delete the config file and it will go back to defaults.

Crafting recipes will remain untouched, unless I need to fix a bug.

Some bosses are more difficult, they are bosses.

This pack contains Fastcraft, by Player, enabled by default. Fastcraft enhances Minecraft with increased performance. Bug reports being made directly to Mod Authors should state Fastcraft is enabled.

That being said, bug reports should not be made directly to mod authors, go ahead and report them to me, (here in this thread, pm, whatever) and I'll make sure it's not something I did first, then report it to the author to avoid duplicate reports.
If you have a crash report, please, at least put it in a spoiler, or make it a link to pastebin or something, most people don't want to read them.

Some of these mods are awaiting permissions, this post is still a WIP.
This list is changing often, more magic mods to be added for sure. I did not make any of these mods.

AoA
Aqua Creeper
BrandonsCore
ChocoCraft
CodeChickenCore
CoFHCore
Draconic Evolution
Ender Zoo
Extended Potions
ExtraTiC
fastcraft
Godzilla Mod