Utopia[Mindcrack][Whitelist]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Mobstar

Jul 29, 2019
Guys you can downgrade the modpack when you click in the launcher on edit modpack. and then on version 6.

Thats what i did have been on server all day and night.

Teddy_tanktops

Jul 29, 2019
Any news on what's going on, server went down without a warning like 6 hours ago, came up on a brand new world after 1 hour and then shut down again and its been down ever since. I need mah FTB fix! :)
Nah its cool guys, would just be nice with some updates.

Mobstar

Jul 29, 2019
I'm talking with Teddy about setting up a server and website, if you want you can add me on skype and i can add you to the group.

Because we dont like i when server suddely changes and owner doesnt connect with the player.
Figering out if i could run it true my hosting atm.

Teddy_tanktops

Jul 29, 2019
I just updated my Vanilla minecraft and tried to log on, Not whitelisted anymore so i guess this server was a bust. Quite shitty to just drop the server and throw everyone out tbh!

Mobstar

Jul 29, 2019
The peeps that where earlyer on the Utopiua server have been whitelisted on my server. ip you can ask me on skype