Utopia[Mindcrack][Whitelist]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Pajn

Jul 29, 2019
Hi everyone!

We've recently started a Feed the Beast server so we are looking for cool people willing to join.
It has 20 slots, so I'm going to accept about 40 applications. I'ts located in Poland, keep in mind that it could be pretty laggy for you if you're far away.
We're going to create a nice little community, so be cool. Morons like griefers will be banned immediately. Tools of massive destruction (nuke, mining laser etc.) will be restricted for new people until we can trust you. There is also simple security such as /lock. If you want to join post your minecraft name so we can add you to our whitelist. We will judge you by behavior that is why you don not have to write any application.

IP:
s58.mineserv.eu:19590
modpack: MindCrack Pack (v6) Minecraft Version 1.4.6

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

IHaveOneIQ

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds fun, I don't mind a little lag, sort of expected, ign is IHaveOneIQ, thanks for your time

Sinnaj63

Jul 29, 2019
Looks interesting. My IGN is "Sinnaj63". I am a Expert on most mods, especially IC², Gregtech and its other AddOns, but know the other Mods to, but I normally build with IC²-Gregtech-Redpower Systems, sometimes with Railcraft as a Addition, and Normally also with some TE-Machines.

crasherT

Jul 29, 2019
ign: crasherT
Ever banned?: Never.. i was always helpfull to other people
why i want to join: im looking for a little community with friendly people

Geecyman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Geecyman
Banned: Never

Lag isn't a problem for me, I dont live far away.

Hayden

Jul 29, 2019
Hope Canada isn't far (my favourite Mindcrack person is Etho who's yours?) IGN:GhostsGeneral