Utopia 3 [Tech][HQM][WIP]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

What mod should I add to the pack?

• Tinkers Mechworks

• Redstone Armory

• Redstone Arsenal

• Ender Tech

• Aroma1997's Mining Dimension

• Other (Post Mod Name in a Reply)

Results are only viewable after voting.

wizard8101

Jul 29, 2019
Utopia 3 is a tech based pack. The pack includes almost all popular tech mods with space as the limit. HQM quests will be released with the main release of 1.0. If you have any suggestions on what you would like to see in this pack, leave a comment and my partner and I will seriously think of adding that. The modlist is still a work-in-progress and is evolving over the course of developing the pack. We are mostly looking for suggestions for quests. The quests will have a back-round story as well as a tutorial/walkthrough of all the major mods and some of the smaller mods. The quests will progressively get harder with larger and larger rewards.

If your ideas are used in the quest book, we will give u credit in either the modpack thread or the pack itself.

Modlist:
Advanced Machines
Advanced Solar Panel
Agricraft
AE2
Bagginses
Biblio Craft
Big Reactors
Draconic Evolution
EnderIO
Extra Utilities
Galaticraft
Galaticraft Planets
Gravitation Suit
Hardcore Questing Mode
IC2
Ironchests
Jabba
Journey Map
Magical Crops
Mekanism
Minefactory Reloaded
MineTweaker 3
ModTweaker
More-Planets
Natura
Nether Ores
NEI
Pam's Harvest
Power Converters
Simpley Jetpacks
Tinkers' Construct
Thermal Dynamics
Thermal Expansion
Thermal Foundation
Torcherino
Vein Miner
Waila

I would really appreciate if someone would be willing to get the permissions for me done. I will send them the pack. PM me if you wish to do this. (Will not go unrecognized)

Last edited:

Tony51

Jul 29, 2019
Factorization + Better Storage and I think it will be good not too heavy not too light mod pack.

wizard8101

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, I will see what I can do with those 2 mods. The pack, even though surprisingly small, is quite intensive. I recommend at least 2 GB of RAM for this pack.

cipher101

Jul 29, 2019
Most of the packs start great like this, clean idea, not high number of mods, then every person who comes and reads the thread asks for few personal favorite mods, before you know it you have a repeated pack with all possible mods and all crashes down to one big mess.
To modpack author: Please add only what you imagined will make pack great and do not listen to people that just like to see favorite mods in every pack and then play only 1 hour just to jump on another pack and ask for same.
Keep your ideas clean and continue what you started, unless your idea was to start and let others finish it for you.

wizard8101

Jul 29, 2019
Most of the packs start great like this, clean idea, not high number of mods, then every person who comes and reads the thread asks for few personal favorite mods, before you know it you have a repeated pack with all possible mods and all crashes down to one big mess.
To modpack author: Please add only what you imagined will make pack great and do not listen to people that just like to see favorite mods in every pack and then play only 1 hour just to jump on another pack and ask for same.
Keep your ideas clean and continue what you started, unless your idea was to start and let others finish it for you.
I appreciate your advice cipher. My original idea will stay basically the same but I plan to let others help mold the pack to a perfect version. The pack will be all tech so I need to more mods with tech. Only like 3-4 though.

wizard8101

Jul 29, 2019
There is no pack code as of currently. I have been bust with real life things so I haven't been able to work on the mudpack in a while. I will soon release the pack to public. Private message me if you wish to beta test.