Utopia 3 [Tech][HQM][WIP]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

wizard8101

Jul 29, 2019
Utopia 3 is a tech based pack. The pack includes almost all popular tech mods with space as the limit. HQM quests will be released with the main release of 1.0. If you have any suggestions on what you would like to see in this pack, leave a comment and my partner and I will seriously think of adding that. The modlist is still a work-in-progress and is evolving over the course of developing the pack. We are mostly looking for suggestions for quests. The quests will have a back-round story as well as a tutorial/walkthrough of all the major mods and some of the smaller mods. The quests will progressively get harder with larger and larger rewards.

If your ideas are used in the quest book, we will give u credit in either the modpack thread or the pack itself.

ItsPando

Jul 29, 2019
May I just say something - Utopia 3 makes it sound a like lot Utopia(cubed) (The Youtube Network thingy) And can keep to some confusion about it. I suggest changing your pack name to avoid any complaints. Just my suggestion though.

wizard8101

Jul 29, 2019
May I just say something - Utopia 3 makes it sound a like lot Utopia(cubed) (The Youtube Network thingy) And can keep to some confusion about it. I suggest changing your pack name to avoid any complaints. Just my suggestion though.
Thanks, yeah I had a hard time thinking of another name for the pack. May change it soon due to the fact that the quest system I'm working on has nothing to do with the fact that you are building a Utopia.