Open Using a Portal to The Last Millennium in the End causes everything to go black

A

Auride

Summary of the problem Using a Portal to The Last Millennium in the End causes everything to go black

Pack Version 2.5.4

What is the bug? I placed an Extra Utilities "Portal to The Last Millenium" in the End near the spawn platform, intending to use it as a means to go back to the over-world before killing the dragon.

However, whenever I use the portal (by right-clicking on it) from the End, the entire Last Millenium dimension appears completely black, save for Map beacons, and the spawn platform becomes invisible. In this state, I cannot enable or disable my Jetpack's hover mode, and regardless of its state I always fall at a very slow, constant speed (like falling through water). I can still move around, and if I go to the spawn platform, instead of colliding with it, I merely jiggle up-and-down against it. Nothing can be interacted with here.

This is fixed by reloading the world, at which point the dimension loads normally and I can use the portal to get back to my over-world spawn.

Mod & Version

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? Yes, this seems to happen every time I use a Last Millenium portal from the End.

Known Fix Relog