Open Using a Portal to The Last Millennium in the End causes everything to go black

Discussion in 'FTB Presents SkyFactory 2.5 1.7.10' started by Auride, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Auride

Auride Guest

Summary of the problem Using a Portal to The Last Millennium in the End causes everything to go black

Pack Version 2.5.4

What is the bug? I placed an Extra Utilities "Portal to The Last Millenium" in the End near the spawn platform, intending to use it as a means to go back to the over-world before killing the dragon.

However, whenever I use the portal (by right-clicking on it) from the End, the entire Last Millenium dimension appears completely black, save for Map beacons, and the spawn platform becomes invisible. In this state, I cannot enable or disable my Jetpack's hover mode, and regardless of its state I always fall at a very slow, constant speed (like falling through water). I can still move around, and if I go to the spawn platform, instead of colliding with it, I merely jiggle up-and-down against it. Nothing can be interacted with here.

This is fixed by reloading the world, at which point the dimension loads normally and I can use the portal to get back to my over-world spawn.

Mod & Version

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? Yes, this seems to happen every time I use a Last Millenium portal from the End.

Known Fix Relog

2. UniZero

UniZero Popular Member

If you are far enough into the pack then make the charm of dislocation from draconic evolution.