Using a filler

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

PontiacGTP99

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm playing the FTB Direwolf20 pack, and for some reason when I'm using the filler, it just randomly stopped on my roof. Like it did the entire floor and boarders but stopped after completing two full rows and went into 3 blocks and just stopped? Can anyone explain to me what I'm doing wrong here or why it's stopped?

silenos

Jul 29, 2019
Do you have enough energy? Enough blocks? Else you can try to reset the filler by pulling out one of the blocks in the recipe slot and put it back in.

PontiacGTP99

Jul 29, 2019
everything is working cause when i take a block out it automatically refills it in but I can't figure out for the life of me why it won't keep going at this certain point now

silenos

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe something is blocking the filler. Do you have wrath lamps in the area? They generate invisible blocks that maybe stop the filler, dont know for sure though.

PontiacGTP99

Jul 29, 2019
I do have wrath lamps I'll try clearing all of them[DOUBLEPOST=1360827054][/DOUBLEPOST]well I removed all the lamps and absolutely no change. If you'd be willing to help me I can skype chat with you and you can try to help me figure it out

PontiacGTP99

Jul 29, 2019
Just found out something extremely weird. When trying to place blocks on where it was stopped, it will not let me, again I can destroy and place blocks where they already are but I cannot place where it stopped nor further down the line from the spot it stops. extremely weird.

PontiacGTP99

Jul 29, 2019
This is where it has stopped for me and will no longer continue, literally no obstructions in the way.

1weird_zpsaeff6e2d.jpg

As you can see here I have everything set up and it has more then enough stuff to keep it running

2weird_zpsc54f88d0.jpg

Here is a screenie of the engines and how they have been running up till now. And there still going just nothing is happening

3weird_zps1cacc6fd.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1360832428][/DOUBLEPOST]I am on a server but it is mine and I highly doubt anything's restricted.

Fearlessagent

Jul 29, 2019
Scaffolding has restricted placement in that it can't be placed in mid-air if it is more than two blocks away from a tower of scaffolding to solid ground (mimicking structural stability). Fix: place a layer of blocks below where your ceiling will be.

eteninty

Jul 29, 2019
Im having the same problem, yet mine is with dirt... I have no idea what is going on... no wrath lamps or anything of the sort