Open User cannot use/break/place on LAN World

I

IMACULGY

Summary of the problem User cannot use/break/place on LAN World

Pack Version 3.0.8

What is the bug? I don't know if i am posting in the wrong place, but this occurs in my Skyfactory 3 world.

When opening to LAN with no cheats and in survival, my brother is able to join, but cannot break, place, or use any block or item. We are sure it is not in adventure because you can still see the outline of the blocks when you roll over them; also, when attempting to break a block, it quickly reappears after broken (on the host's screen, nothing happens). Using and placing blocks does not work at all. The host is able to do these functions, only the other players have the issues.

Turning cheats on when opening to LAN works, as you will see down below, but I want to keep them off. If anyone has other solutions for this, please let me know! That is all.

Mod & Version N/A

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/d83f7667

Is it repeatable? Enter a world, open to LAN (No cheats). Any player besides the host that joins in will not be able to use/break/place blocks.

Known Fix Turn cheats on when opening to LAN

Wolf68k

Jul 29, 2019
Is the chunk he is in claimed?
Open your inventory and click on the map icon on the left side

J

JustynW22

This could also have to do with internet connection, however, I think that Wolf68k is probably correct in assuming that you have claimed the chunk.