Casual Server [US] AG Skies Semi Whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

AdaptiveStrike

Jul 29, 2019
I have deiced to host a State side server for Agrarian Skies v3.1.1.

Semi White list because ATM it is somewhat open, I will not be posting the info for the server here. There are some rules that we need to talk about first before letting you in.

1. Be Active.
2. No Griefing. - PVP is active for now, do respect other players.
3. Raid Call - I require people playing to log onto Raid Call while they are playing. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE A MIC OR EVEN TALK. I will explain that more if anyone has questions.
4. Chunk Loaders are permitted for now. This might change if it becomes a big problem.
5. No Stealing other peoples stuff.

Other restrictions might apply as time progresses. It kinda shooting from the hip at this point.

Playing on the MP AG Skies map with multiply islands, Play Co-op with someone(s) or solo up to you.

This server was started on 8/4/14 which was YESTERDAY.

In order to get an invite to this server I require the following:

GET ON RAID CALL AND ASK FOR THE INFO!!
and
POST YOUR INTEREST HERE! Only real information I need from you is do you speak English? and where you are playing from.

Raid Call ID : 5427856

The time is about 7pm on Tuesday. I'm posting this from a class. There is someone on Raid Call right now who can give out some info I will be back home later tonight.

#Edited# After taking a little time to read the guidelines of posting. I should mention.

I forgot to add the version of the map in the title but it is added in the post and I will state it again Agrarian Skies v3.1.1

24/7 Server!

i5-4670 3.4GHz Quad, 16G RAM , SSD Running on SATA III

Player list:
1 - AdaptiveStrike
2 - Amoramune
3 - RaverenPL
4 - xxCrazyCheesexx
5 - CharizardScorch7
6 -
7 -
8 -

Not sure how many slots I will keep open, kinda depends on if people play coop or solo. I will start with 8 for now.
#Edited#

Last edited:

Bionic Gnat

Jul 29, 2019
Hello my IGN is xxCrazyCheesexx and I do understand English, I would love to join this server I have Raidcall and I can play at reasonable times and I hope you consider my application.

JesusTheAlmighty

Jul 29, 2019
hi,
My ign is CharizardScorch7, I speak English.. I would love to play on this server. I can get raidcall and I can play at least 4 hours per day. I hope you consider my application :)

Spoolofwhool

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, Are you still looking for people?
My IGN is Spoolofwhool and I can speak English. I can play a few hours a day.
Thank you for time.