URGENT!! I accidently remove one of the mods (SF 2.5) I need a version for the mod!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

doxiMAN_MAN

Jul 4, 2016
Someone that has Sky Factory 2.5 can PLEASE tell me the exact version of enderIO? I had like a whole WALL of stirling generators that could be gone!

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
make a backup of your world and click force update. (assuming you have the ftb launcher)

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
How do you accidentally delete a mod with Curse? It locks it's mods in you have to purposely unlock it.
Unless you are planning on jumping on a server just use the latest version compatible with your pack.

doxiMAN_MAN

Jul 4, 2016
How do you accidentally delete a mod with Curse? It locks it's mods in you have to purposely unlock it.
Unless you are planning on jumping on a server just use the latest version compatible with your pack.
The stiriling generator lagged me A LOT! So I went to the jar file, opened as winRAR, selected the animation file and I soon as I pressed delete (it was 100% on the file I wanted to delete), it deleted the whole jar file.