Mac upgrading to mindcrack 8.1 causes minecraft to crash

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

louis stephens

Jul 29, 2019
I recently upgraded my mindcrack modpack 8.0.1 to the newest version (8.1.0) via the launcher. Everything loads like normal, I see the mojang screen for a few moments and then I get a crash notice. I have uninstalled several times and reinstalled and the error still persists. I have downgraded to 8.0.1 which works just fine, but it is not compatible with the hosted solution I currently have running.

I have attached the log file that was generated.

Attachments

• crash-2013-03-08_13.39.33-client.txt
    8.5 KB · Views: 58

Booker The Geek

Feb 26, 2013
Pacific North West, USA

louis stephens

Jul 29, 2019
I am able to run vanilla Minecraft just fine with and without the command described in the article you listed.

ChrisB

Jul 29, 2019
I re-installed 4 times now, tried removing chickenchunks and still get the shutting down internal server error after about 5 mins of play. i have no clue how to fix this and tried everything.

http://pastebin.com/3vKHMpe5

ChrisB

Jul 29, 2019
ok In the launcher menu under edit mods I disabled the following, ChickenChunks, Mystcraft, Portal Gun, Twilight Forest, Wirelessredstoneaddons, Wirelessredstonecore, and Wirelessredstonepower. Played for two hours with no crashing. Don't know which of those is causing the crash or if they were all necessary to disable but it's working and I can record again so until a permeant fix is released I'm good.

louis stephens

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately, for me, I still cant not get 8.1 to run. Vanilla minecraft works just fine without resorting to other methods. Even 8.0.1 runs fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.