Upgrading Electrical Engines?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonfel

Jul 29, 2019
I've been experimenting with electrical engines in creative mode trying to verify the effects of upgrades. So far I haven't been able to see any difference from adding any type of circuit board or electron tube. I've tried varying the input connection from low to medium voltage, and this doesn't seam to affect it.

Can anyone else confirm if this function is broken?

adib

Jul 29, 2019
did you apply it correctly?
shift right click on the engine with the soldering iron, then put the circuit board in top right slot and then put the electron tubes in the left side. now you can put em normally in the engine(drag em in)
its a weird way i would say.

Mikey_R

Jul 29, 2019
To put the electron tubes in the circuit, you just need to right click with the Soldering Iron to open the GUI.

To put the upgraded circuit board in the engine you just open the engine GUI and place it in. To remove it you have to use the soldering iron.

adib

Jul 29, 2019
To put the electron tubes in the circuit, you just need to right click with the Soldering Iron to open the GUI.

To put the upgraded circuit board in the engine you just open the engine GUI and place it in. To remove it you have to use the soldering iron.
sorry but why did you post nearly the exact same as me but a few minutes later?

Mikey_R

Jul 29, 2019
It was mainly correcting the fact you don't need to shift right click on the engine to upgrade the circuit board, you can just right click anywhere.

adib

Jul 29, 2019
It was mainly correcting the fact you don't need to shift right click on the engine to upgrade the circuit board, you can just right click anywhere.
hmm, used to have problem with just right click but i looked into them in a while so might be fixed/updated or w/e

Nuclear_Creeper0

Mar 30, 2017
Poster received a warning for this post
The near 5 year necro.
But yes the Soldering Iron needs to be used to upgrade Forestry machines.

Status
Not open for further replies.