Upgrade GPU

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

LoOnyBin25

Jul 29, 2019
Well I recently bought a new gpu RX580 8gig and I had a GeForce 560 twin frozer with the old card if I load up packs my fps is 60 to 100 strong tested with different packs with new worlds and played worlds. With the RX580 its always below 20 and I try do everything g same even formated my computer to test stil get the same fps on the card. Everything works fine with old card

Cpt_gloval

Oct 20, 2013
Unfamiliar with that card but I know on my laptop I have to specify to use my NVidia card over the basic graphics processer. Fro NVidia it is selectable from right clicking on an icon, to "Run with NVidia Advanced Graphics Processer".
Hope that helps

LoOnyBin25

Jul 29, 2019
Unfamiliar with that card but I know on my laptop I have to specify to use my NVidia card over the basic graphics processer. Fro NVidia it is selectable from right clicking on an icon, to "Run with NVidia Advanced Graphics Processer".
Hope that helps
Radeon RX580 8gig I have desktop pc and with Radeon I don't know how to check that to make sure it uses my Radeon card on windows 10

Sent from my PRA-LA1 using Tapatalk

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
depending on minecraft version its either visible in the debug screen (f3) or in the snooper version listed as opengl vendor.

Cpt_gloval

Oct 20, 2013
Good point @lenscas , if you hit F3 it shows what graphics processor you are using in the upper right data.
2nd or 3rd line I think.