Updating to 1.6 - How?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

delicateglow

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there,

I currently have a FTB private pack.
I'm trying to update to 1.6.4 but I'm having some issues.
I'm using my FTB pack on the launcher to update to 1.6.4 but the issue is forge. I use the universal, recommended, 1.6.4 version of forge but it gets stuck at
Code:
Loading natives...
Natives loaded...
Loading minecraft class
mc = class net.minecraft.client.Minecraft

Is there something I'm doing wrong..?

I'm not using MultiMC because there it doesn't have 1.6.4

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
The current launcher does not support 1.6 packs. You will just have to wait for the new launcher (the reason they don't work is because of the new way modpacks are structured with the new vanilla launcher)

delicateglow

Jul 29, 2019
The current launcher does not support 1.6 packs. You will just have to wait for the new launcher (the reason they don't work is because of the new way modpacks are structured with the new vanilla launcher)

Huh.. I see. Thanks for the reply.

Lathanael

Jul 29, 2019

It is not only the new structure, it is also a new authentication system iirc.