Problem Updating DW20 1.0.2 to 1.0.3: missing blocks

Zexmaxwell001

Jul 29, 2019
Deleted mods and config folder from 1.0.2 then moved the mods and config folder from 1.0.3 into the server. I started the server and its saying that pneumaticcraft has a few missing blocks and wants me to confirm. I confirmed it and the server just sits. is this normal?

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
In my experience it may take a while before it continues loading as it creates a backup of the world. You could also add this to your server start file: -Dfml.queryResult=confirm

Zexmaxwell001

Jul 29, 2019
define a while. I am creeping on to 8 hours, and the server hasn't started yet. it found 2 blocks and one successful injection.
HelBmjZ.png

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
I'm pretty sure it's much less that 8 hours. Have you tried writing the fml confirm without the /? I had a problem where it didn't register the command if I typed the /. Can't remember if it was MCMA or Multifract.
Just to be sure do you have enough disk space for the backup it tries to create?

Zexmaxwell001

Jul 29, 2019
I have 894 GB free of disk space. server is not running MCMA or multifract. its just MCMyAdmin with what ever is in the DW20 pack. /commands work as intended.

ajin26062

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure how to post a new thread, but I am having an issue crafting hardened energy cells on Direwolf packs 6 and 7. I can make the frame, but when I try to put the frame into the recipe for the energy cell (along with the other ingredients) it won't build the energy cell, stays blank? I'm very confused, I've tried every type of copper available and it will not craft. Thanks for any suggestions! :)

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
I have 894 GB free of disk space. server is not running MCMA or multifract. its just MCMyAdmin with what ever is in the DW20 pack. /commands work as intended.

MCMA=McMyAdmin. What I ment with /commands not working, was when typing /fml confirm with McMyAdmin, it may not register the command if you use /.

I'm not sure how to post a new thread, but I am having an issue crafting hardened energy cells on Direwolf packs 6 and 7. I can make the frame, but when I try to put the frame into the recipe for the energy cell (along with the other ingredients) it won't build the energy cell, stays blank? I'm very confused, I've tried every type of copper available and it will not craft. Thanks for any suggestions! :)

You could try asking here. http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...p-venting-and-discussion-thread.54927/page-29

fall1aty

Jul 29, 2019
If you use mcma then type it with double /
//fml confirm
I had the same Problem with mcma and this way it works

Zexmaxwell001

Jul 29, 2019
*does something different for the hell of it.*

UH! i get it now. you have to put the command in the Web interface of MCMA not in the blue console on the server itself. it all make sense now.