Problem Updated server to 1.1.3, error report

Sam6555

Jul 29, 2019
Think I may have an idea with what happened here. I extracted the new server onto the old files, like the dummy I am. <= I'll make a new start and copy the world/serverstart/banned players ect.

cjm721

Jul 29, 2019
A few mods changed names so just replacing the ones with the same names will not work. Delete your Coremods and Mods folder then extract the new ones in.

Sam6555

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having a few problems with my server, and figuring I can just re-use this thread.

The first problem I'm having is with some stuff being spammed in the console, there's the <player> has moved correctly lines, which I have been told is just because of server lag, as it's being hosted off of my PC in England with American players. Also there's this, I was just about to go to the co-ords stated, but I couldn't get the server to even start (see second log)
http://pastebin.com/73idVwmv

Here's a log of what just happened like 5 minutes ago when I tried to run my server:
http://pastebin.com/EfRRyq8n

There's a 5 line gap in the middle, I removed a ton of stuff that had [FINE] or [FINEST] in it as the file was over 50MB and free pastebin can't go that big. If the rest is needed I'll figure something out.

Sam6555

Jul 29, 2019
Ok I deleted the folder and I can at least get into the world. Couple things I wanna find out though. I went to some co-ords mentioned in the logs:
2013-08-28 23:08:08 [SEVERE] [TickThreading] Exception ticking TileEntity c TileMultipart_cmp$$5 @833157026 in Overworld/0 at x, y, z: 1317, 60, -82
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Inconsistant Operation stack
at codechicken.multipart.TileMultipart$OperationSynchroniser.finishOperation(TileMultipart.scala:476)
at codechicken.multipart.TileMultipart$.finishOperation(TileMultipart.scala:517)
at codechicken.multipart.TileMultipart.func_70316_g(TileMultipart.scala:88)
at nallar.tickthreading.minecraft.tickregion.TileEntityTickRegion.doTick(TileEntityTickRegion.java:90)
at nallar.tickthreading.minecraft.tickregion.TickRegion.run(TickRegion.java:35)
at nallar.tickthreading.minecraft.ThreadManager$2.run(ThreadManager.java:101)
at nallar.tickthreading.minecraft.ThreadManager$1.run(ThreadManager.java:43)
at nallar.tickthreading.util.FakeServerThread.run(FakeServerThread.java:16)

The co-ords pointed to where I had a soul spawner, though there's no cage/shard currently there, all there was was some dirt blocks with a wireless receiver on. I destroyed nearby blocks, gonna have to see if this ever pops up again.

The other thing is, the AE system we have isn't updating when stuff gets taken out/put in, the screen has to be reset by backing out of the GUI and going back into it. A side problem of this is things being requested for crafting, aren't getting made.

Sam6555

Jul 29, 2019
Bumping for possible solution to AE network not working as expected. GUIs are not updating i.e numbers aren't changing when items get taken out/put in. Also I have a chest with a export bus for putting charcoal in to fuel 2 boilers, requesting shows up in the crafting monitor, but nothing happens in the furnace.

cjm721

Jul 29, 2019
Have you tried breaking the controller and putting it back down? I have seen the gui not update, but not the system freeze unless the controller needs to be reset.

As for where you say was the soul shard place a block like dirt or cobble there and break it.

Sam6555

Jul 29, 2019
The system stopped working again earlier today so I broke and replaced the controller. It was still broken afterwards. /=

Something I did do the other day was make a new folder with new server files, and transplanting the world/properties/banlist/ops, and enabling the mods we had enabled like powerconverters and hats. We still had the problem afterwards, so I can only assume it's the world somehow breaking. Maybe I could upload the world somewhere and have someone look at it.

As another problem, having quarries put items into a tesseract to my AE system wasn't working, the items were spewing everywhere. The tesseracts were all set up correctly and it was still accepting items from my plant farms, base set to receive, farms/quarries set to send all on the same freq.

Oh also the tesseract in my base goes into an interface.

Sam6555

Jul 29, 2019
Still having the frozen AE thing going on. Decided to upload my world file. I use Unleashed 1.1.3.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8v5MNDUwtKPWnNzanZBSVpVd2M/edit

Could anyone have a look through the world to see what could be causing the system. I added a Quantum Gen to the controller and boosted the power high to make sure it wasn't a lack of power. I have no idea what could cause this.

I should also add, the AE system seems to work okay for about 20 mins or so, then it'll just stop and never work properly until a server restart.