Updated Direwolf20 today and now i am suddenly getting error trying to launch.

GPGxEzpz

Jul 29, 2019
Bump. So it turns out if I turn off Sphax it will launch. But the game looks butt ugly. It's the exact same pack I was using yesterday and it worked then.

Zaflis

Jul 29, 2019
Code:
# An error report file with more information is saved as:
# C:\Users\Ezpzlmnsqzi\Desktop\FTB\Direwolf20_1_6_4\minecraft\hs_err_pid2332.log
Maybe something useful can be found there. Secondly i see that you have updated Java to 1.7.0_51, is the _45 still recommended?

GPGxEzpz

Jul 29, 2019
So I reinstalled again and it worked for about an hour then went to the nether it crashed when loading the nether then I tried to log into the server again and it crashed again. Then I tried to launch the game and now it won't launch again. It's back to the Exception access violation.

GPGxEzpz

Jul 29, 2019
bump. still need help on this as I stream and pay for a server. Niether of which I can do whilst I cannot play x.x

Tristam Izumi

Jul 29, 2019
First, thanks for using Pastebin. For that, I'm very grateful.

Next, please don't bump. It's bad form.

Looking at the logs, it seems to be crashing in regard to a ME Interface block. Where are you using them in your world, and how are they set up? You may want to open your world in MCEdit (BACK IT UP FIRST) and remove any ME Interfaces you have, and try to load the world. If it works, then there you go.

Tristam Izumi

Jul 29, 2019
So you haven't used anything from the Applied Energistics mod? Odd. Do you plan on using AE? You could try backing up your world, disabling AE, and see if it will let you load the world. You may also want to try downloading a fresh copy of AE from here and see if that will fix things.

GPGxEzpz

Jul 29, 2019
This is before I even try to load the world. I am simply trying to load the title screen. When I delete my texture pack it SOMETIMES launches properly but not always.

GPGxEzpz

Jul 29, 2019
So we I got rid of my texture pack it will load up just fine. But as soon as I put the texture pack in the folder (before I even try to load the texture pack) it crashes. Seems really strange to me. Anyone have any ideas?

Tristam Izumi

Jul 29, 2019
Very strange. I don't see anything too unusual in that client log, other than it getting a fatal error right after trying to set up custom skins.

Does the following log file provide any more info compared to what's at the bottom of that console log? If not, then I'm at a loss.

C:\Users\Ezpzlmnsqzi\Desktop\FTB\Direwolf20_1_6_4\minecraft\hs_err_pid5944.log

GPGxEzpz

Jul 29, 2019
Very strange. I don't see anything too unusual in that client log, other than it getting a fatal error right after trying to set up custom skins.

Does the following log file provide any more info compared to what's at the bottom of that console log? If not, then I'm at a loss.

C:\Users\Ezpzlmnsqzi\Desktop\FTB\Direwolf20_1_6_4\minecraft\hs_err_pid5944.log

http://pastebin.com/0E5a5pKg

That is that log.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
To my knowledge, this is usually solved by a clean reinstall of Java
(Uninstall, restart comp and reinstall)

Zaflis

Jul 29, 2019
Code:
# An error report file with more information is saved as:
# C:\Users\Ezpzlmnsqzi\Desktop\FTB\Direwolf20_1_6_4\minecraft\hs_err_pid2332.log
Maybe something useful can be found there. Secondly i see that you have updated Java to 1.7.0_51, is the _45 still recommended?
I have to repeat my question, you are using different Java than everyone else?