Upcoming 1.10.2 modded [open] server looking for experienced staff [18+]

Siigari

Aug 27, 2013
Portland, Oregon
Hey everyone. I'm Siigari.

What I'm looking for:

I am currently in search of experienced staff members for an open modded server (1.10.2, running Sponge.) We're on Forge 2098 right now and have over 100 mods in our modpack. I previously had staff for my community, but one is now busy with real life and the other has passed away due to a tragic accident.

I am looking for people who have server administrator or moderator experience and understand how to fluidly move between personal play and staff duties. The staff I recruit will be responsible for helping administrate the server. This includes things like back end administration, player assistance, mod exploit/tweaks/fixes and more. If you do a great job, we'll be happy to keep you on! But if you cheat stuff in for yourself, abuse admin privileges, mess up the server or cause problems you will be removed immediately with no further warnings. There is zero tolerance. I am looking for responsible and mature adults to help run our community's server.

This is going to be my first experience running an open Minecraft server, and I am really looking for all the help I can get. That being said, I am looking for active administrators and moderators who want to become a great part of our community!

If you are interested please send me a PM here detailing your name and age, your time zone and hours of availability, and past server administrator or moderator experience. Including experience with Sponge, or plugins in general is a huge plus! The more detailed you are the more interested I will be in you.

Who I am and who we are:

I am the host of a Minecraft server, modpack and community, Heart & Soul (click link to see our old modpack, and link to our discord.) Our community has been over 100 active people at its largest, interviewed and hand-selected to be a part of our previous modpack and server experience on 1.7.10. The modpack and server is hosted on owned hardware running on a stable, powerful machine. At its peak, it was able to handle around 16-20 people at the same time on modded 1.7.10 (tekkit/FTB-style) lag free and at 20 TPS (give or take 3-4 depending on load.) I am proud of the management I have put into my server and our community has enjoyed the experience.

Our community communicates through Discord.

Server stats: 4.6 GHz 6700k on water loop, 32 GB DDR4, 256 GB SSD OS/Minecraft drive with 2 TB HDD for backups/dynmap/whatever and a high bandwidth fiber connection. Located on the West Coast of the United States.

I'm 33 years old. I have years of Minecraft experience, both modded and vanilla. I have some understandings of a server and how to run it, but am learning more every day!

I welcome bringing you to the team. I hope we can enjoy a good working relationship together!

Reactions: phit