Up to 9000

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
1839 how many items can a DSU store? I want to see how much coal you could store if you filled one with aeteranalis fuel Blocks, I also want to see how much EMC you would need to do that

Edit: I love how Hypno talks about what is cheaty while dupping nether stars by killing zombies in this video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL...4_B&params=OAFIAVgR&v=ye6frIdxrsY&mode=NORMAL
If I remember correctly, DSUs can store Integer.MAX_VALUE items- that is, 2^31 - 1, or a little over two billion.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
If I remember correctly, DSUs can store Integer.MAX_VALUE items- that is, 2^31 - 1, or a little over two billion.
That, is pathetic.
Matter orbs can store 256 different items with a maximum stack size of 2 31 − 1 each. When placed in the world as block items can only be piped in. A matter interface can be used to view the contents of a matter orb
The matter interface is both in block form and in item form thus you can also use an matter orb as a backpack.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
1849 also, in other news. I now have 2 portal guns and 13 ender-lily seeds. Thank you ancientwarfare for spawning those awesome villages :)
I also did a small "prank" on some guy on the server, more about that in the upcoming post in my build journal :)

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
I don't understand why people think I'm flipping fake man
1851 you name is associated with being a very old, crude and over used joke.
you'd be assumed to be an internet troll on just about any website.
it's generally a bad idea to use innuendos as name
kinda hard to believe you signed up with a name like that without knowing the risk involved. can offended someone.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
1852 That and he showed up shortly after somebody (RealKC, I think) joked that somebody should create an alt with that username after the GM for some Werewolf game listed "Your Mom" on the signup sheet upon creating the signup thread, before anyone actually had a chance to sign up.