Up to 9000

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
7388. Not too bad; still got that pain across the back of my shoulders and I didn't do a great job of either sorting out Git or fixing the issue with a friend's server files on Minecraft. Just very tired at the moment.

Still, got some friends coming down to visit for a few days, which will be nice! Plus I managed to surprise my wife with a valentine's day card and a present, which I never normally do. She seemed pleased :)

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
7388. Not too bad; still got that pain across the back of my shoulders and I didn't do a great job of either sorting out Git or fixing the issue with a friend's server files on Minecraft. Just very tired at the moment.

Still, got some friends coming down to visit for a few days, which will be nice! Plus I managed to surprise my wife with a valentine's day card and a present, which I never normally do. She seemed pleased :)
Get well soon, by the way. :)

Maybe this is a signature, maybe it is not. Who knows?

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
7396. Cheers @Robijnvogel :) My cold seems to have expanded to my throat, going by the chesty cough I'm starting to get. Ouch.

Ah well :) Friends are down, which is nice. I was hoping to head out to the pub for a beverage this evening, but my wife is at Panto and has invited one of our friends to come with, so its me and the other friend in charge of the kids. Which is fine, I should probably have an early night anyway.

duckfan77

Popular Member
Mar 18, 2013
7937 I tried to have an early night last night. Didn't go too well though. I wasn't up much past midnight though.