Unstoppable 1.10.2 Skyblock [Curse]

Boqzo1

Jul 29, 2019
-Welcome to the 1.10.2 SKYBLOCK iteration of the Unstoppable modpack! This pack is based around being a kitchen sink pack with a ton of stuff to do, featuring recipe tweaks along the way to keep things from getting too crazy. This started out as a pack to suit the way I wanted to play Minecraft, and it ended up becoming bigger. We've got all of your favorite mods, and tons of new ones as well. Due to this now being in 1.10.2, there's tons of new content for people to learn, play, and make cool things out of! We have tried to keep the feel of the original pack, but while providing as much new content as possible. We've got things like Tinkers' Construct, EnderIO, Mekanism, Extreme Reactors, IC2, Deep Resonance, RFTools, Environmental Tech and many more on the tech side. Then there's Botania, Roots, Blood Magic, Mystical Agriculture, ProjectE, Reliquary, and more on the magic side. ProjectE has been somewhat gated with some tech and a bit of magic, just to make you go through some mods to get to it, but other than that there is no forced progression in the base pack. This pack is updated quite frequently and is constantly evolving as 1.10.2 continues to develop. As far as server files go, I will start providing them once the pack is no longer in public beta. With the completion of Standard Mode, I am now working on an Expert mode that really creates a challenge for players who like that sort of thing. Due to the number of recipe changes that need to be made, I expect Unstoppable Expert to be out in March of 2017. I hope you all enjoy the "Unstoppable" possibilities this pack offers!

Curse Project Page: https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/unstoppable-1-10-2-skyblock

Server World Generator: botania-skyblock

Modlist: http://pastebin.com/RniZVDmK

-Feedback is always appreciated!

-Boqzo1

Boqzo1

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone! Version 1.1 has been released! Tons of mod updates and some new mode. I hope you all enjoy :)