Unstable 1.0.7 Server

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
I just tried on Windows: and yes that is the last message seen on the console screen (from JABBA). The server is up though (I was able to connect and others could join). Console commands and logging don't appear to be operational, similar to when 1.7.2 came of MC.

TheOz

I ran into this issue as well. At this point the server is up. It just isn't producing any console text. You can connect to the server and it works. You can even type commands like "whitelist add" and they work but there is no text that confirms the command.

TheOzstin

Jul 29, 2019
Just pulled down new server version for 1.7.10 at 1_0_8. Installed and running successfully on Windows and Linux/Ubuntu!!!!

You guys Rock, thanks so much. (Please note as before the last console message is "Attempting to load JABBA data", as Henry points out the server is functional and commands work on the console. Just no confirmation or output is see.)

My clan is now very happy, we owe you all. Off to testing land!

TheOz

Lincxx

Jul 29, 2019
I have a quick question for TheOzstin. Are you having CPU issues with the modpack. My group's server is pegging out right around 50%. Our server has a
Intel Xeon W3540 2.93GHz, 12Gb of ECC Ram. Also does your's still stop loading at "Attempting to load JABBA data"

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
@Lincxx I can tell you that my server isn't pegging out. It is a Zeon E3 3.4 GHz. However, I am using custom JVM args not the default. I've also bumped the RAM to 4G on these args. As for the server console, it does stop at the "Attempting to load JABBA data" but it is up and running. Just no more console messages.

TheOzstin

Jul 29, 2019
@Lincxx I can tell you that my server isn't pegging out. It is a Zeon E3 3.4 GHz. However, I am using custom JVM args not the default. I've also bumped the RAM to 4G on these args. As for the server console, it does stop at the "Attempting to load JABBA data" but it is up and running. Just no more console messages.

Sorry for delay in response. No problem with my server, like above I custom the args similar to JadedCat & Dire for larger servers. I run with 8G and am hosting 2 different mod packs on the same host.

Server is i7's @ 3.4GHz 12 cores - 64GB. Kinda over kill for minecraft but its what I had around.

here's my startup shell script (I haven't optimized it for 1.7 minecraft or java 7 yet, anyone have any suggestions?):
java -d64 -Xmx8g -Xms8g -XX:permSize=128m -XX:+UseFastAccessorMethods -XX:+AggressiveOpts -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -XX:+UseAdaptiveGCBoundary -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=500 -XX:SurvivorRatio=32 -XX:+UseParallelGC -XX:UseSSE=3 -XX:parallelGCThreads=8 -jar FTBServer-1.7.10-1199.jar nogui -o true

Lost Ninja

Jul 29, 2019
I have the same issues as above with lower HW specs (I forget exactly what but roughly 8Gb & AMD with 6 cores).

Interestingly if I load just the mod pack up in single player I experience a huge amount of lag (eg blocks not breaking, the sort of lag you see over a very poor connection). However I can run the server and client on same PC (as above) and run with zero lag... :/