Unnecessary bee breeding recipes in infinity evolved expert

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
P

Peter Moisan

Is there a way to disable the unnecessary bee breeding recipes temperately, i am no where close to getting a mutatron but i may want the recipes later in the modpack.

I don't want:
Mutatron recipes
Capture5.PNG

Elven trade recipes
Capture6.PNG

only:
the Bee breeding recipes, the one that looks like it would be default with forestry and shows the %% of the mutation
Capture7.PNG

Never posted here before, hoping to start

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
To clarify, you want to REMOVE the elven trade and mutatron recipes but keep the breeding recipes?

Afaik, the mutatron doesn't do anything you can't already do with breeding btw.

P

Peter Moisan

To clarify, you want to REMOVE the elven trade and mutatron recipes but keep the breeding recipes?

Afaik, the mutatron doesn't do anything you can't already do with breeding btw.

I want to keep them, (i am playing on a server so removing the recipe is not an option) i only don't want to see the recipe in my NEI. i just like the look of the 3rd picture more than the 1st or 2nd.

and ya i know, point is i most likely wont ever use it

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I want to keep them, (i am playing on a server so removing the recipe is not an option) i only don't want to see the recipe in my NEI. i just like the look of the 3rd picture more than the 1st or 2nd.

and ya i know, point is i most likely wont ever use it
Ah ok. Sadly I don't know of a way to remove those tabs.

Kel_Co

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think you'll be able to get rid of the mutatron recipes without removing the apiary ones too, but I'm fairly sure the elven ones can be removed by adding one or two lines to the minetweaker scripts. Here are the minetweaker functions for nei.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I don't think you'll be able to get rid of the mutatron recipes without removing the apiary ones too, but I'm fairly sure the elven ones can be removed by adding one or two lines to the minetweaker scripts. Here are the minetweaker functions for nei.
Actually, now that you mention it, those are likely already-existing MT script lines that just need to be removed.