(unlisted) 1.7.10 TechCraft RPG HQM/CTM

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

warcommando2

Jul 29, 2019
Pack Name:
TechCraft RPG HQM CTM adventure pack
****Please note: this pack is in early beta feed back is appreciated****​

Pack Type:
Unlisted Public Modpack​

Description:
long ago in the world of minecraftia were legends, heros, kings and queens. Where a dark rule swarmed the land. conquering one province at a time. Until one day a hero rose up and slain the evil tyrant with nothing more than his prowess and heart. Long since that evil has returned...go on quests, have fun, kill the dragon king (ender dragon)

In this pack you get a feel for RPG elements from all walks of gaming styles rolled into one.

the world provided is for the HQM/CTM side if u want to use a default world for server side you can by removing the included world and create a new one and by pass HQM/CTM quets in the HQM book.​

Spreadsheet Mods:
damage indicator
AM2
Mine and battle gear 2
Adventure amulets
aquaculture
archimedeships
artifice
Asielib
Back tools
Bagginses
Bdlib
Better Storgae
bibliocraft
biomes o plentty
blood magic
carpenters blocks
chisel
codechicken core
CofhCore
CofhLip
Crafy Heraldy
Decocraft
enchanting plus
enchridion
FMP integration
forestry
gardenstuff
harvestcraft
hats
Ichun util
inventory tweaks
ironchest
Lomlib
Lots of food
malisis core
malisis doors
mantle
metallurgy
metallurgy core
mob amputation
mob dimemberment
mrcrayfish's furniture mod
natura
nei addons
nei intergration
netherores
not enough items
rogue like dungeons
Slimevoid library
satues
tall doors
Tconstruct
Thaumcraft
TIC tool tips
TLHpoe core
Traveler's gear
TTcore
Twilight forest
Update checker mod
Waila
Wailaplugins
weapon mod
Zelda sword skills

Pack Version:

Pack Code:
TCRPG

Minecraft Version:

Author:
warcommando2/CaptainCryoTech

Reactions: OneWolfe

bremmon

Jul 29, 2019
Looks interesting. . . thought I would give it a go.

I completed the first three quests but it won't let me turn in the first one. I was able to turn in quests #2 and #3 but #1 would't work for some reason.

warcommando2

Jul 29, 2019
Some of the items are vary spaciffic for what you are going for if u were able to proceed past quest one than I wouldnt worry about it but thanks for letting me know of a possible bug. But as I stated some requirements are mod spaciffic so it might of glitched out on you when you were doing the quest

Bearnado123

Jul 29, 2019
Some of the items are vary spaciffic for what you are going for if u were able to proceed past quest one than I wouldnt worry about it but thanks for letting me know of a possible bug. But as I stated some requirements are mod spaciffic so it might of glitched out on you when you were doing the quest
No i had the same problem, the quest completes but you can't claim the reward from it

warcommando2

Jul 29, 2019
No i had the same problem, the quest completes but you can't claim the reward from it

ok it sounds like a regestration issue and i noticed when i did the test on my end that there isnt an item in the first reward slot so that might be the cause of it

warcommando2

Jul 29, 2019
Just a fyi for you all HQM is not working to well with rewards due to a couple of mods that were removed to make the pack public i will have that fixed by 1.0.1 in a few weeks when i have time

warcommando2

Jul 29, 2019
i am working on the HQM bug's if there's anything u guys want to have added let me know by replying for 1.1 update

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Hi.

tip: use the LockDown mod to guarantee that a new world always uses the same map and avoiding us having to download or making backups of the initial map.

warcommando2

Jul 29, 2019
Hi.

tip: use the LockDown mod to guarantee that a new world always uses the same map and avoiding us having to download or making backups of the initial map.
that would be a world see locking mod i take it? ill look into it im workinjg on this pack this week

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
that would be a world see locking mod i take it? ill look into it im workinjg on this pack this week
Lockdown is a save template mod. With it configured properly, you can make the new world button create a new instance of the map instead of a normal minecraft world. It's called lockdown because it forces a new instance of the map too be created instead of a normal world or a superflat world.

OmegaAssassin

Jul 29, 2019
Some quests are unclaimable (if thats a word) such as the 2nd mining quest (first one with iron ingot as symbol).

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
One mod Id recommend is extra tinkers. It would allow you to make tic out of the metallurgy metals.