Private Pack [UnlimitedCraft][TPPI 1.1.1][181 Mods][Open][24H][TS3][PvP][No Grief/Raid][Towny][Bank]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crhymez

Jul 29, 2019
Great server. The communtiy seems to help alot.
Also love the ranking sytem.

Only Advice, Light up spawn areas with some wrath lamps or The magic lamps from Thaumcraft, you can hide them and still light it up. There are also Light infused blocks from Magical crops that can blend right in to stone, bricks, wood...ect
Its a little confusing when you first join, looks like its not an area you want to go to

powerpin

Jul 29, 2019
Great server. The communtiy seems to help alot.
Also love the ranking sytem.

Only Advice, Light up spawn areas with some wrath lamps or The magic lamps from Thaumcraft, you can hide them and still light it up. There are also Light infused blocks from Magical crops that can blend right in to stone, bricks, wood...ect
Its a little confusing when you first join, looks like its not an area you want to go to

loll yes the spawn area is a death city, maybe ajust ur brightness option, until now i didnt get too much complains about that. but i might change that in the futur. Can you be more specific about ( little confusing when you first join) you was lost, or wasnt able to find what you needed?

powerpin

Jul 29, 2019
All around good server. I'm new to the pack and have been looking around on different servers. This is the one I chose. Recommended.

Glad that you join us, now i know that you come from another TPPI server that have alot of banned items and banned mods :(

Crhymez

Jul 29, 2019
Glad that you join us, now i know that you come from another TPPI server that have alot of banned items and banned mods :(
it was hard to let go, i had about 48hrs plus a couple bottles of jack worth of work there, But like you said they disabled too much.
Im glad i join also. So far the server has been amazing to me.

To anyone reading this, this is the TOP TPPI server, i have played on Mine Your Mind, NoxFtb, Orekingdom, Devco, Endercraft, Brierie.....ect. None can compare to support you get from this community. This is the first server where the owner is active on the server via console or in game. This server has Jobs, ranks(4 sets), Shops and mining world to insure beautification of the main world. VERY few banned item, even anchors are allowed.

Crhymez

Jul 29, 2019
loll yes the spawn area is a death city, maybe ajust ur brightness option, until now i didnt get too much complains about that. but i might change that in the futur. Can you be more specific about ( little confusing when you first join) you was lost, or wasnt able to find what you needed?
you used Lamp of fertility they emit no light, i would switch those for the actual lamps from thaumcraft. I felt lost because i play Moody brightness, so it was all dark, almost like it wasn't an area to go to. a few lighted areas might help with navigation.

I must say, regardless of the lighting at spawn(imsure will be adjusted), THIS IS AN AMAZING SERVER, you would be a fool to play anywhere else(no disrespect).

powerpin

Jul 29, 2019
We ahve reached a new records of players on the server. We are expecting opening a new server soon

Status
Not open for further replies.