Private Pack [UnlimitedCraft][TPPI 1.1.1][181 Mods][Open][24H][TS3][PvP][No Grief/Raid][Towny][Bank]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jl1999

Jul 29, 2019
10/10 gg big wammys would recommend to a friend cant wait to post this to get back to playing

powerpin

Jul 29, 2019
The digital miner have been temporaly banned for 2 days, fixing the bypass towny protection.

powerpin

Jul 29, 2019
The digital miner have been temporaly banned for 2 days, fixing the bypass towny protection.

powerpin

Jul 29, 2019
A mining world have been created for all mining machines like quarry, digital miner, turtles, etc

powerpin

Jul 29, 2019
A mining world have been created for all mining machines like quarry, digital miner, turtles, etc

Lavender_girl

Jul 29, 2019
All around good server. I'm new to the pack and have been looking around on different servers. This is the one I chose. Recommended.

Crhymez

Jul 29, 2019
yes for a very long time, my first servers i had last for 1 year now and still on :)
very nice, i will try to get on soon. Also i know a few bugs with alot of mods/ packs. with TPPI i know a few game breaking ones, if there are not fixed i will let you know via PM or TS3 when its not the middle of the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.