Unlimited Aura Node Farm

NoPain9

Jul 29, 2019
That is actually pretty smart. Also a good way to get nodes without having to go through the world, ofcourse requires more resources but still. Didn´t know about the infinity enchant on that engine. Really smart. I like it :)!

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
This sounds really cool, I'll have to watch that video when I get home!

Edit: just watched this, it's incredible. Very clever!

Last edited:

DREVL

Jul 10, 2013
You've been bookmarked!
-signed, RoC user...[DOUBLEPOST=1408465860][/DOUBLEPOST]Don't need the growth ritual if you have the RoC sprinkler (cuz it works on ticks)

Middleclaw

Apr 12, 2014
You give us the tools and we will use them, though not always in the ways that you would expect them to be used.

DREVL

Jul 10, 2013
Well, the woodcutter's infinity capability was specifically designed for farming silverwoods. :p

The real overpowered part, the instant growth and node movement, is not my doing.
and I thank you for your help with that. Don't change it.

japanese_pie

Jul 29, 2019
Well, the woodcutter's infinity capability was specifically designed for farming silverwoods. :p

The real overpowered part, the instant growth and node movement, is not my doing.
We'll in honesty your sprinklers can grow silver woods instantly if I use enough of them, and the bedrock pick axe is ment to be able to mine any block so that would probably mine the nodes though I could be mistaken for the pick part