Unleashed Pwer armor ?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Stigma311

Jul 29, 2019
I just build my power armor and want to find a way to charge it. the one thing i try was bat boxes and i had problem try to do that was not able put my armor in there

InfamousAsHell

Jul 29, 2019
You probably changed your the ic2 tier of your battery. Go to the tinker table and click the battery on your armour and change it to tier 1. That should fix it.

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
For EU charging, what InfamousAsHell said. For MJ charging, there's a new TE machine named Energetic Infuser which can be used to charge not only your MPS but also the Redstone Energy Cel.

Bibble

Jul 29, 2019
Before getting ahead of ourselves, if you're unsure of how to charge the items, are you aware that the power armour itself is simply a base? I think it has a little storage, but will not do anything useful (including offering protection).

In order to add these things, you need a tinker table, and a number of components. When you open the table with the pieces of armour in your inventory, it will allow you to select each one and show the possible upgrades for them, including the required components.

TangentialThreat

Jul 29, 2019
For EU charging, what InfamousAsHell said. For MJ charging, there's a new TE machine named Energetic Infuser which can be used to charge not only your MPS but also the Redstone Energy Cel.

The internal capacity of that block is huge by MJ standards, but it is easier and faster to charge up at a MFSU.

None of the high-end IC2 machines are hard to make without Greg. Go for it.