Windows .jar Unleashed modpack wont download

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klober

Jul 29, 2019
i was playing on an unleashed server when all the sudden my /commands stopped working the server admin said it was a problem with my client so i deleted my unleashed folder and tried to reinstall it but FTB launcher locks up when it brings up the download window

i have then since deleted the FTB launcher install rebooted my computer changed the install dirrectory and nothing works for unleashed other mod packs download just fine havent tested them all just a few others.

Reactions: dustboy93

dustboy93

Jul 29, 2019
Same with me but non of my mod packs want to download, been doing this for the past 4 days... is there alternative we can get these mod packs and just add them to my launcher? Hopefully some one answers our issue

Marderz

Jul 29, 2019
I'm also having the same issue. I'm wondering if creeperrepo is having an issue. I can't even seem to download the launcher from the site for another computer.

masterninjaa

Jul 29, 2019
trying to download the unleashed server jar and it wont download. so i think creeperhost is having a problem with their download servers.

Marderz

Jul 29, 2019
Also just tried to use with a couple different versions of java so it looks like it is not an issue with java. So this would point to a server error rather than the launcher.

Marderz

Jul 29, 2019
Figured as much, but I wanted to test everything i could on my end since there was no news on the site status yet.[DOUBLEPOST=1378350573][/DOUBLEPOST]site appears to be back up, downloads are resuming now.

Marderz

Jul 29, 2019
It crashed shortly after going back up. I'm guessing the servers got overloaded all at once. I am sure they will have it fixed by morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.