(Unleashed 1.13) NEI Overlay bugged?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Vaygrim

Jul 29, 2019
The NEI overlays (to see chunk boundaries or possible monster spawn locations) do not work properly for me in Unleashed 1.13. This is WITHOUT any kind of nightvision or vision alteration at all, happens even when wearing zero armor and having zero buffs / effects.

When I hit F9 to see chunk boundaries, I see a bundled collection of vertical red lines waaaaaaay off in the distance, all grouped together. I do not see any other chunk boundary lines anywhere else. Hitting F9 again makes a small green cube appear in the middle of this collection of vertical red lines. Hitting F7 seems to do absolutely nothing, I never see the 'X' symbols on the floor to indicate possible monster spawn locales.

I have seen the suggestion that the NEI Highlight function causes this, but disabling that does not resolve the issue. Can someone help?

Vaygrim

Jul 29, 2019
I am also getting intermittent issues where NEI itself just vanishes from the inventory screen and sometimes hitting "O" will bring it back.. but other times it won't. Seems like losing NEI from inventory means I have to just log out and back in before I can turn it back on.

This is all in Unleashed 1.13 SSP, by the way.

Pinkishu

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I have issues with the overlay too :/ it either is at weird places or at the top left of the screen (with the aurameter) or such looking something like

2013-08-01_00-01-38.png

then

sometimes it decides to work but haven't found a fix yet