Whitelist Server Unleash The Panda|Unleashed v1.1.3|Whitelisted|Small Comunity|Dedicated Server|Fiber Optics Internet

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

GamerNebulae

Jul 29, 2019
Never say no to panda!
Welcome to the small community of Unleash The Panda!​
This server has been running several versions of FTB. The Alpha Pack, MindCrack, Ultimate and now Unleashed. My goal for this server is to make a nice server for everyone. The server does have TeamSpeak and members will be carefully selected to prevent griefing. This process will consist of a good application on this forum post. If your forum post is too short or very uninspirational / unmotivating, you're application will be led down.​
About the server:
The server runs on a fiber optics connection, which means the speeds are very fast. See for yourself:​
speedtest.png
These speeds are in Mega bits per second. Converted to something more recognizable this is:​
6 ms ping, 9,7 Mega bytes per second download and 9,5 Mega bytes per second upload speed (which is important). The server has 2 cores running @3.2 GHz and it has 1,5 GB of RAM. It is enough for 10 people and the bottleneck before was the upload speed. The server does have TeamSpeak and is used regularly.​
Play style of the server:
The play style on the server is just to have fun. I hate people who rush through everything, get bored and leave the server. I am looking for players who are dedicated and loyal to a server. The difficulty on the server is hard, just to make it more fun. The server does run a slightly modified pack, but you can do this yourself.​
What does your application need to contain:
- Your name
- Your playstyle
- Favorite mods
- Least favorite mods
- If you have played on servers before, if so, why did you leave them
- Your skype
Being creative would give you bonus points!

NOTE: APPLICATIONS WHICH ARE INCOMPLETE AND DON'T CONTAIN ANY EXTRA INFORMATION WILL BE DENIED AUTOMATICALLY. THIS LIST DOES NOT NEED TO FOLLOWED IN THE RIGHT ORDER! IF YOU'RE APPLICATION IS ACCEPTED, YOU'LL GET A REQUEST ON SKYPE!
If you're application is accepted, you need to do this:
If you want to play on the server, you need to enable and disable some mods. This is a description how to do it:​
1) Open your FTB launcher​
2) Click on Edit Mod Pack​
3) These mods need to be in the Disabled Mods-list:​
compactsolars_universe​
DeathTimer​
EnchantingPlus​
ModularForceFieldSystem (I'm using the one from Calclavia)​
NetherOres​
PowerConverters​
vending​
4) If you have this exact list, you can join the server​
The server IP is: 77.175.50.27​

TheOnly1NL

Jul 29, 2019
- Your name: My real name is Job, my IGN is sliceofmeat1
- Your playstyle: I'm usually adventuring or doing something with magic.
- Favorite mods: Biomes O'plenty, Thaumcraft and Twilight Forest
- Least favorite mods: Gregtech
- If you have played on servers before, if so, why did you leave them: Most of them were public servers, so my houses got griefed. One of them stopped and the other had terrible lag.

GamerNebulae

Jul 29, 2019
- Your name: My real name is Job, my IGN is sliceofmeat1
- Your playstyle: I'm usually adventuring or doing something with magic.
- Favorite mods: Biomes O'plenty, Thaumcraft and Twilight Forest
- If you have played on servers before, if so, why did you leave them: Most of them were public servers, so my houses got griefed. One of them stopped and the other had terrible lag.

Dear Job,

If you give me a time you can be on TeamSpeak, we'll chat on there later on.

Yours sincerely,

Ivo

yummyface9x

Jul 29, 2019
- Your name - My IGN is jcninja_speed, and I would prefer for people on the internet not to have the knowledge of my real name, but most people that I play with learn my real name once I begin to form a sense of trust. I also prefer to avoid Using voice transmitting services such as team-speak and skype.
- Your play style - More conservative, but I do make fairly fast progress I also like to joke around and play with mods I am foreign with.
- Favorite mods - My favorite mods consist of Tinker's Construct ( It adds many easily accessible advanced tools that are fun and useful), Thaumcraft ( it provides nice alternatives to most functions[smelting ect.] and it adds a magical aspect to the game), Steve's carts ( nice farms that are easy to setup and automate), Basic Computercraft ( Turtles in general for mining), Twilight forest ( I enjoy the adventure aspect of exploring and the p.vs.e that it adds to the game),and Biome's O' Plenty ( It adds a much larger variety of biomes to explore).
- Least favorite mods - My least favorite mods consist of GregTech, and Mystcraft.
- If you have played on servers before, if so, why did you leave them - I have played on multiple servers, and I have defected from them due to them closing, there being a more updated and available modpack, or there being horrendous connection issues.
*added*
- A little bit more about myself - I am a team player its just I tend to be a bit more timid, I do enjoy working together as teams but it is sometimes harder to find nice honest people to team up with. I personally like being part of a community. Its also a lot of fun In my opinion to explore more mods and in general goof off in that aspect. I find it also interesting to aid the community in the idea of sharing resources and such. I agree that i tend to be a loner in real life due to a lack of social confidence, but I have used voice services such as skype for gaming on survival servers for vanilla. I hope that I can add a little bit to the fun or team-building aspects of the server. I also am in the Central Time zone of America so I tend to be on often but at a variety of times.
-till next time-
-anouther soul of this earth-
jcninja_speed

LordDeTracy

Jul 29, 2019
- Your name aka IGN: LordDeTracy
- Your playstyle: builder, machinery, bees
- Favorite mods: Thaumcraft, Steves Carts, BOP, Bees (allversions)
- If you have played on servers before, if so, why did you leave them: Servers died out, lack of people, etc.

GamerNebulae

Jul 29, 2019
- Your name - My IGN is jcninja_speed, and I would prefer for people on the internet not to have the knowledge of my real name. I also prefer to avoid Using voice transmitting services such as teamspeak and skype.
- Your playstyle - More conservative, but I do make fairly fast progress I also like to joke around and play with mods I am foreign with.
- Favorite mods - My favorite mods consist of Tinker's Construct, Thaumcraft, Steve's carts, Basic Computercraft, and Biome's O' Plenty.
- Least favorite mods - My least favorite mods consist of GregTech, and Mystcraft.
- If you have played on servers before, if so, why did you leave them - I have played on multiple servers, and I have defected from them due to them closing, there being a more updated and available modpack, or there being horrendous connection issues.

Dear ninja,

You sound a little like a loner. I am looking for a more social player and I think TeamSpeak and Skype is an addition to that. However, if you can prove me wrong and you can be a social and nice player through chat. I'll let you in. Also, for everyone that reads this: Be creative in your posts!

Major_Pavlo

Jul 29, 2019
- Your name? Major_Pavlo
- Your playstyle? Adventure and builder, and since this modpacks has lots of tech I like to make amazing machines contraptions. I also like to pair up with people or make a team it makes stuff alot more fun and easier, accoplishing things together sure is alot more fun then alone.
- Favorite mods? I don't have a favorite cause if one mod was missing from this pack I dont think it would be that good.
- Least favorite mods? Gregtech, I like the extra machines just harder recipes dont please me as much.
- If you have played on servers before, if so, why did you leave them? I have played on servers before and one I got whitelisted on and the server is always down, another one there is to many people on it that grief the land and untrust worthy, and the mojority is I have done all that I could or from hackers and other stupid stuff like that.

GamerNebulae

Jul 29, 2019
- Your name? Major_Pavlo
- Your playstyle? Adventure and builder, and since this modpacks has lots of tech I like to make amazing machines contraptions. I also like to pair up with people or make a team it makes stuff alot more fun and easier, accoplishing things together sure is alot more fun then alone.
- Favorite mods? I don't have a favorite cause if one mod was missing from this pack I dont think it would be that good.
- Least favorite mods? Gregtech, I like the extra machines just harder recipes dont please me as much.
- If you have played on servers before, if so, why did you leave them? I have played on servers before and one I got whitelisted on and the server is always down, another one there is to many people on it that grief the land and untrust worthy, and the mojority is I have done all that I could or from hackers and other stupid stuff like that.

Dear Major_Pavlo,

I really liked reading your application and it has been the best so far. Forgot to tell people to be creative :p If you want to talk to me on Skype or TeamSpeak. Give me a time you can be online. What is your GMT time zone? My Skype is: ivohuntjens and the TS Server IP is the same as the server IP.

GamerNebulae

Jul 29, 2019
It says you are not whitelisted on this server.

As I stated in the thread: The server does have TeamSpeak and members will be carefully selected to prevent griefing.

And if you read my reply I asked you to have a little chat with you on TeamSpeak or Skype.

MinecraftMart

Jul 29, 2019
- Your name: Mart but my IGN is MinecraftMart
- Your playstyle: Mostly i start mining like a maniac and doubling my ores with furnace. Then i dont need to worry about recources. Then im going to start on some mods and make an nice base to live in. After that I'm going to the complicated stuff.
- Favorite mods: ThaumCraft, DartCraft, Tinkerers.
- Least favorite mods: ComputerCraft
- If you have played on servers before, if so, why did you leave them: Or they went down and never came back up or they were very boring and nothing to do on them. I prefer an server wich has always some people on.

Major_Pavlo

Jul 29, 2019
As I stated in the thread: The server does have TeamSpeak and members will be carefully selected to prevent griefing.

And if you read my reply I asked you to have a little chat with you on TeamSpeak or Skype.
I have neither so that may be difficult. I also don't have a headset or mic. Is there another way I can get incontact with you.

Yall

Jul 29, 2019
-Your name: Yall89
-Your playstyle: Building an epicly big base, that houses rooms for nearly all the mods where I just experiment and try to automate as much as possible, while trying to keep it look pretty. I'm also a person who can just hang around with people, joking around or working together on something big.
-Favorite mods: It's a classic, but I just love Industrialcraft and Buildcraft. Lately I've been learning Applied Energistics as well and BOY, I am starting to LOOOOVE that mod!
-Least favorite mods: The Natura biomes in the nether... I really don't like them. Then again, my only trips to the nether are for getting lava and a bit of Tinker's Construct stuff :) Also ComputerCraft, the things you can program with turtles seems majorly OP to me.
-If you have played on servers before, if so, why did you leave them: I only recently found the joy and fun of playing a server, and we started hanging out. But the last week or so the host has been having major issues, we can't contact him, and the server keeps going offline very often. It's not really enjoyable anymore to play if it stays offline all the time.
-A bit about myself: I'm 24, have a job with very irregular hours, so sometimes you'll see me on in the early morning, at night, during the day, in the afternoon, etc. but I can really appreciate a good community. My timezone is GMT+1. I'm not VERY experienced with FTB and all its mods (maybe 1-2 months or so) but that's what keeps it fun for me, every day I'm learning something new to do.
Edit: I can offcourse use Skype, TeamSpeak, Ventrilo, whatever you need.

nefentari

Jul 29, 2019
- Your name: nefentari (IGN)
- Your playstyle: I usually start by building a little house (nothing special at the beginning, though I love building in a town with other players, community buildings and making it look nice!) and add more and more rooms/floors to it on the way. Once I've established a good power supply, I explore the Twilight Forest, start breeding bees (I started because of the bigger backpacks and now I really like bees :p) and use Mystcraft/Thaumcraft later on. My ultimate goal right now is to get a QuantumSuit and a gravi chestplate.
- Favorite mods: IC2, Mystcraft, Twilight Forest (because of the new bosses and BIG dungeons!), Thaumcraft, bees (different mods), I also love EnchantingPlus (I miss using 50 levels in Vanilla) but I accept that it isn't added at the moment. :)
- Least favorite mods: GregTech (makes things too "grindy" imho)
- If you have played on servers before, if so, why did you leave them: I've played on a few before: I got bored of my favorite non-whitelist-server (prison-themed) because I reached the third prestige-rank (too repetitive afterwards) and the first/lastest FTB-server I played on got closed after only a few weeks.
- About me: I'm 22 and studying right now, so I mostly play after the deadlines (which would be around midnight, timezone: GMT+1, +DST), usually about 2h, sometimes more, sometimes less - it depends on my classes on the next day.

Edit: Sorry, I hit "Send" too early and then my internet was offline but now I'm done. :p

GamerNebulae

Jul 29, 2019
-Your name: Yall89
-Your playstyle: Building an epicly big base, that houses rooms for nearly all the mods where I just experiment and try to automate as much as possible, while trying to keep it look pretty. I'm also a person who can just hang around with people, joking around or working together on something big.
-Favorite mods: It's a classic, but I just love Industrialcraft and Buildcraft. Lately I've been learning Applied Energistics as well and BOY, I am starting to LOOOOVE that mod!
-Least favorite mods: The Natura biomes in the nether... I really don't like them. Then again, my only trips to the nether are for getting lava and a bit of Tinker's Construct stuff :) Also ComputerCraft, the things you can program with turtles seems majorly OP to me.
-If you have played on servers before, if so, why did you leave them: I only recently found the joy and fun of playing a server, and we started hanging out. But the last week or so the host has been having major issues, we can't contact him, and the server keeps going offline very often. It's not really enjoyable anymore to play if it stays offline all the time.
-A bit about myself: I'm 24, have a job with very irregular hours, so sometimes you'll see me on in the early morning, at night, during the day, in the afternoon, etc. but I can really appreciate a good community. My timezone is GMT+1. I'm not VERY experienced with FTB and all its mods (maybe 1-2 months or so) but that's what keeps it fun for me, every day I'm learning something new to do.
Edit: I can offcourse use Skype, TeamSpeak, Ventrilo, whatever you need.

Dear Yall,

I really liked reading your application, because it sounds a bit like my playstyle or the way I would fill in an application. I loved BuildCraft and IC2 in the beginning of modding minecraft. Now I have alot of favourites, which contains ComputerCraft. Pumping lava in the nether is forbidden, because of previous lag issues.

In what country do you live? If you have time, have a little chat on Skype: ivohuntjens. Hope to see you soon on the server!

Yours sincerely,

Ivo

nicemannot1

Jul 29, 2019
- Your name nicemannot1
- Your playstyle building a base sticking out of a mountain (a really big base)
- Favorite mods red power,computercraft and most of all applied energistics!
- Least favorite mods gregtech make stuff so hard >:c
- If you have played on servers before, if so, why did you leave them
-extra info: im 13 and a active player of ftb, i have been playing ftb for 8 months now so ik most of the mods
i have been playing vanilla minecraft now for almost 2 years i will follow the rules and be very active.
(p.s: i disabled the mods listed above :3)
your sincerely

nicemannot1

expl0s1ve

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: trexpl0s1ve
Playstyle: I use almost all the mods except computercraft. I make large bases with a ton of automation, a lot of tech, some magic, bees etc. I also like hanging around with people and doing co-op projects. I can say that I'm quiet experienced with modded minecraft.
Favorite mods: AE, MFR, Tinker's Construct, Thaumcraft
Least favorite mods: I don't really dislike any mod but I guess I'm gonna say Factorisation, I like it but just don't use it a lot.
I have played on other servers, one of the servers I was playing on was closed, and I quit the other one because of insanely low tickrate and inactive staff.
Shortly I'm just looking for a small, friendly server to hang out and build crazy stuff when I have time from college and social life. Oh, and I'm 22.
trex

GamerNebulae

Jul 29, 2019
- Your name: nefentari (IGN)
- Your playstyle: I usually start by building a little house (nothing special at the beginning, though I love building in a town with other players, community buildings and making it look nice!) and add more and more rooms/floors to it on the way. Once I've established a good power supply, I explore the Twilight Forest, start breeding bees (I started because of the bigger backpacks and now I really like bees :p) and use Mystcraft/Thaumcraft later on. My ultimate goal right now is to get a QuantumSuit and a gravi chestplate.
- Favorite mods: IC2, Mystcraft, Twilight Forest (because of the new bosses and BIG dungeons!), Thaumcraft, bees (different mods), I also love EnchantingPlus (I miss using 50 levels in Vanilla) but I accept that it isn't added at the moment. :)
- Least favorite mods: GregTech (makes things too "grindy" imho)
- If you have played on servers before, if so, why did you leave them: I've played on a few before: I got bored of my favorite non-whitelist-server (prison-themed) because I reached the third prestige-rank (too repetitive afterwards) and the first/lastest FTB-server I played on got closed after only a few weeks.
- About me: I'm 22 and studying right now, so I mostly play after the deadlines (which would be around midnight, timezone: GMT+1, +DST), usually about 2h, sometimes more, sometimes less - it depends on my classes on the next day.

Edit: Sorry, I hit "Send" too early and then my internet was offline but now I'm done. :p

Dear nefentari,

I liked you're application. Give me a time we can chat on Skype or TeamSpeak when it's up again. It crashed for some reason. Hope to speak to you soon!

Yours sincerely,

Ivo

BlurVex

Jul 29, 2019
- Your name: BlurVex
- Your play style: I get into a bit of everything, but never really in any set order. A lot of the times I'll focus on making a nice house/base before I really get into any tech, other times my house will get built around the tech I make. I have a lot of experience with almost every mod in the pack, so I never know what path I'll decide to take (which is half the
fun). I agree with you that rushing to endgame makes a game boring, so I won't be doing that. I also love community builds (if you ever plan one I would love to be included :) ).
- Favorite mods: AE, Biomes O' Plenty, Tinker's Construct/Natura, Bees from forestry and the bee mods, Mystcraft, Portal Gun, and Hats (I know it's a long list, but I think they're all awesome... and hats is just hilarious).
- Least favorite mods: Dartcraft (it feels so cheaty and way too easy whenever I use it).
- If you have played on servers before, if so, why did you leave them: I have had three servers randomly close with no explanation, one or two I left because they died after
a few people rushed to endgame then left, and others were simply unplayable because of lag.
-A Bit About Me: I'm 17, and going into college. I have no idea how this will affect how much I can play, but I will definitely be playing. All I'm looking for is a place to have a good time, do awesome things, and hang out with people.

Hope you let me on :)