Whitelist Server Unleash The Panda | Unleashed 1.1.7 | Whitelist | 24/7 | Community Oriented

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

GamerNebulae

Jul 29, 2019
Unleash The Panda
The community oriented server since august 2013
Introduction:

Hello everyone! My name is Ivo and I started the Unleash The Panda server back in august of 2013. I have been told the server is very friendly and fun to play on. We're looking for dedicated players. You don't need to play 24/7 on the server, but being online a few times a week would be nice.

Rules:

To keep the server ordered, we have a few house rules:
- Griefing is NOT permitted
- Ender Tanks must be colored with 2 of the same colors. (For example: red-red-color of your choice)
- No offensive language
- Pumping lava out of the Nether MUST be done with a Ender-Thermic Pump (Just because of the lag)
- If you use something that has been built for the community, please leave it like you found it

How to apply for the server:

Write a neat little article about yourself which contains these items (don't have to be followed in a specific order):
- Your age
- Your Skype
- What is your playstyle in FTB
- What kind of server you are looking for
- Why have you left the previous server you have been playing on (if you played on any servers at all)

Articles that are too short, contain alot of bad grammar (won't be looking to much into that) or contain advertisement for other servers will be ignored. If your application is accepted, you will get a friend invite on Skype in 48 hours.

What does Unleash The Panda have to offer you:

The server is directly run from my home. Any problems with the server will be directly solved. The server runs on a fibre optics connection (100 Mbps upload and download speed). There should be no lag on my end. The server should be very friendly to everyone. We try our best. The server has a playstyle where we try to make everything look pretty and make community oriented things. The Nether Hub shall be done with trains (they are just cool).

Information:

- 1.5 GB of RAM
- Dual core processor @ 3.00 GHz
- IP: 77.175.164.146
- Difficulty: Hard

I hope to see you soon on the server.

ARCEUS493ZELDA

Jul 29, 2019
- Your age: 21
- Your Skype: arceus493zelda
- What is your playstyle in FTB: im a casual MC player, still getting used to some of the FTB mods, and I will graciously accept any and all help when it comes to a mod that I don't understand
- What kind of server you are looking for: im looking for a casual server where everybody helps each other as if we were one big unit
- Why have you left the previous server you have been playing on (if you played on any servers at all): I am part of a few other servers (PM me if u need/wish to know which in detail) but I haven't left them, nor have I gotten banned from them

lk0ri

Jul 29, 2019
Age - 16
Skype - uberluke1
Play style - I like to be as complex and technical in everything i create, and i enjoy creating new and exciting inventions.
What kind of server - A casual server, one with friendly people i can talk to and play with.
Why did you leave your previous server - The owner had to shut it down, he had a child and couldn't pay the fees anymore. :(

i hope you can get back to me soon, i would love to play with you guys. :)

Christenberry

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: christenberry
Your age: 17
Your Skype: zach.christenberry Although I don't keep it on just because it drains my laptops power.
What is your playstyle in FTB: Typically,I like to start a decent energy supply, build my base which tends to be quite large, then help other out if they need it and just try to make auto crafting things and unlimited power.
What kind of server you are looking for: Small, but not too small, I like at least a few people on when I play on a server but not so many people that everyone gets ignored. I want to play with people that have a good sense of humor and act mature.
Why have you left the previous server you have been playing on: I left the last ftb server I was on because the owner reset reset map for no reason and I had an amazing base. I was sad. But I am playing on a vanilla whitelist server as of now (like completely vanilla server, no mods) so i'll be playing on here and the other too, if im whitelisted.

Nalta Strife

Jul 29, 2019
"Write a neat little article about yourself" I'm going to take this to the most literal level.

--------------------------------------------------
Good Grief.
from The Troubling Times

Just last week, an event played out that plagues our gaming community all too often. 25 year old, NaltaStrife, speaks out.

"It's an abhorrent, nightmarish image, to come home, and what little remains after these attacks. My house... Factory... , even my innocent livestock."

It's called "Griefing", a popular, yet twisted new hobby for a plethora of gamers, old and new. It often strikes those who least expect it. Stringent checks are applied to
white-listed servers, to minimize these attacks, yet it seems you just can't keep them all out. Preying on those with magnificent homes, high resources,
or are just along their path, "Griefers" wreak their havok, leaving nothing behind but destruction and cobble.

"It was bad enough with the map wipe, config changes, and mod losses, now I've lost what little had remained, so it's time to pack up and move."

He concluded stating his ideal world included mature neighbors, a helpful and active community, a stable world, and a disdain for malicious destruction.

Associated Press, 2013.
-----------------------------------------------------

Just for clarity.

Ign: NaltaStrife
Playstyle: Everything, yet compact and semi-low footprint. Massive Power, Item Hoarding, Bee Breeding, Automation. I also enjoy helping others, and co-op building.
Server I'm Looking for: Something stable that's going to be around for a good while (atleast several months) with good people and communicative admins.
Why I left my last server: Map reset, config changes, mod changes, and griefed.

Nalta Strife

Jul 29, 2019
it looks like if we both get whitelisted we'll get along very nicely

Here's to hoping. With you replying this "late", it seems at least our play times are similar. I'm more than willing to help those who need it, aslong as its not a constant reteaching of the same principles. Perhaps we could be neighbors if we're both accepted.

ARCEUS493ZELDA

Jul 29, 2019
Here's to hoping. With you replying this "late", it seems at least our play times are similar. I'm more than willing to help those who need it, aslong as its not a constant reteaching of the same principles. Perhaps we could be neighbors if we're both accepted.
sounds good to me! :)

Nalta Strife

Jul 29, 2019
Good to hear, hopefully the owner will take the time to consider a few more applicants today. I'd love to be able to get on as well, as it generally takes a decent amount of time to find a suitable area to settle down.

Jul 29, 2019
- Your age - 15
- Your Skype - Osvaldo.L.Rodriguez
- What is your playstyle in FTB - Well if you mean what I am good at, I am good at the following : Tinker's Construct, BuildCraft, DartCraft, A little of IC2 and a little of AE.
- What kind of server you are looking for - To be honest I am looking at the moment for a server which is simply whitelisted and wont have griefers, and a small community where almost everyone shares, I dont think I'm asking for much ;)
- Why have you left the previous server you have been playing on (if you played on any servers at all)- I haven't left it and I wont until I find, apply and get accepted for a server like this one, and the reason I will it's because I dont like ftb servers that are not whitelisted, its a new "mania" of mine :D

ARCEUS493ZELDA

Jul 29, 2019
not trying to turn anybody away from putting in an app but uuse extreme caution no decent spawn location and due to that I ended up dying at least 5 times in less than 10 mins primarily due to creepers galore so be warned

Nalta Strife

Jul 29, 2019
Not a problem, just gives people another community goal. Build an interesting, tasteful, and safe spawning area.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Tommy Nguyen

Jul 29, 2019
- Your age: 24
- Your Skype: donsendstuff
- What is your playstyle in FTB: semi-noob, i play a lot though, getting better everyday and I'm a quick learner.
- What kind of server you are looking for: im looking for a server that is reliable and always there when I want to play and a small community of people so it doesn't getting boring.
- Why have you left the previous server you have been playing on (if you played on any servers at all): The other server I play on is great, but the server goes down a lot, especially on weekends when I am free to play.

EwanJones

Jul 29, 2019
-Your age: 15
-Your Skype: beetbox91
-What is your playstyle in FTB: I tend to go for Thaumcraft because i have learnt to use that over the years of playing.
-What kind of server you are looking for: I'm looking for a server where I can meet some new people and be able to build without getting griefed.
-Why have you left the previous server you have been playing on (if you played on any servers at all): I run a couple of my own servers, but its hard work, so I just want to play as a guest/user instead of dealing with queries and such.

GalaEnitan

Jul 29, 2019
- Your IGN: TankoHidiki
- Your age: 22
- Your Skype: twinwind525
- What is your playstyle in FTB: Going over the top with my creations while trying not to lag the server; collecting all the materials by hand for my creations.
- What kind of server you are looking for: I'm looking for a fun active server with working mods.
- Why have you left the previous server you have been playing on (if you played on any servers at all): The server has constant problems but the owner tries the best to maintain it the best he can.

Deskonhecido

Jul 29, 2019
- Your age: 19

- Your Skype: Deskonhecido

- What is your playstyle in FTB: I'm somewhat slow at making progress at the start, I tend to first get a nice base and a nice supply of items, after that I tend to go to Industrial Craft since that's the mod I know for the longest but I dive into Thaumcraft right away. Normally I'm more Agriculturally oriented so I lean into Natura, Industrial Craft agriculture, Forestry bees and trees and that's pretty much it. Just to mark an example I usually spend 2 to 4 weeks on geting my electrical jetpack, gravity boots and solar helmet.

- What kind of server you are looking for: A stable one, my laptop isn't high end and I really dislike restarting all over due to corruptions.

- Why have you left the previous server you have been playing on (if you played on any servers at all): Continuous world resets due to world corruption, high levels of Flux near spawn resulting in immediate wisp death, unfriendly staff and constant griefing.