Unknown Lag? ( FIXED! )

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

BearsInShadows

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,

Well i've attempted playing the 1.6 packs ( DW20 ) , it goes smooth for 5 minutes, and then it dips to 5 fps, weird thing is, if i tried to play a heavier modpack, for example resonant rise, and i get a smooth 70 fps, no dips, and it has 190+ mods, i'd appreciate some help, Thanks.

Extra Info, Yes my java is most up to date, Version 7 Update 51

BearsInShadows

Jul 29, 2019
UPDATE : Sadly, no luck. I've tried testing another pack on the ATLauncher, 209 mods, and a clear 70 fps, i don't have a clue right now >_<

BearsInShadows

Jul 29, 2019
Check for a gfx card update. I would recommend using non beta drivers if there is one.
It's not that, i just don't get why i can run a pack with 2x the amount of mods, but i can't run a pack with something that my PC shouldn't have a hard time handling with[DOUBLEPOST=1391728670][/DOUBLEPOST]And by the way, i've tested optifine removal, worse fps if i do that, maybe there's a specific mod that makes this lag occur?

BearsInShadows

Jul 29, 2019
Well guys, problem fixed!

I was looking at other threads of people that had the same problems, and i see some people copying the monster folders to other launchers and running it that way, well i took the vanilla minecraft pack from the ATLauncher, inserted the configs and mods, and it seems as smooth as butter now, thanks for all your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.