Unknown explosion sounds in Direwolf20 pack

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

welshtony

Jul 29, 2019
Hi all,

Myself and a friend have a private server with the latest Direwolf20 pack running and almost since the start of our base we have been hearing random explosion sounds, some are quite and other are extremely loud.

We have more or less taking our base apart trying to find out what it causing the sounds but with no luck. We don't even exactly have a huge infrastructure as its only been running about a week and we only log in ever now and then.

We keep looking to see if anything has blown up but nothing has.

Anyway has anyone got any idea why we are getting these explosion sounds? There really starting to really get on our nerves now.

Thanks

Fyuiy

Jul 29, 2019
That would probably be Ars Magica 2 moonstone meteors. These can be used for various things in AM2.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

welshtony

Jul 29, 2019
I have found random moonstone ores here and there on the world and around our base but I didn't think meteors was that regular. I mean the explosions are at maximum within 3 minutes of each other.

TBH Im hoping to find a Void Page and create a void age for our base. Its the only page I want that I havent found, Got 2 double chests full of pages but none of them yet lol.

Fyuiy

Jul 29, 2019
I hear you, look at DW20's video for emerald automation, that's a good way to get some.

welshtony

Jul 29, 2019
Funny enough that's exactly the set up im going for and eventually his set up using computercraft to swap the mobs out :D
I think most people use his set ups as they work so well :D

Fyuiy

Jul 29, 2019
Funny enough that's exactly the set up im going for and eventually his set up using computercraft to swap the mobs out :D
I think most people use his set ups as they work so well :D
Haha same