Unexplained TNT sound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaedon Agronox

Jul 29, 2019
I have been running a FTB Ultimate server for a few months now, it is just myself and a friend. Today I started haveing an issue with a sound file.

The issue is an isolated incident where the TNT explosion sound is being replayed constantly in one 15x15x15 area. I never set off tnt anywhere on the map yet this sound continues to play over and over again. It is right in the center of my laboratory and it was not happening yesterday. I have restarted the server and my client, but it is still there. Any suggestions?

Kaedon Agronox

Jul 29, 2019
Okay so the sound more than 15x15x15 it is about double that horizontally and 5 times that vertically. I have shut down and restarted my computer and it still continues. We have invested quite a bit of time into this, so any suggestions would be appreciated.

Skirty_007

Jul 29, 2019
I was about to post a link here to another thread with possibly the same issue (and a few suggestions for fix), but it appears you have found it already! :)

Kaedon Agronox

Jul 29, 2019
I was about to post a link here to another thread with possibly the same issue (and a few suggestions for fix), but it appears you have found it already! :)

Yeah I figured out it must be a sound that iron buildcraft pipes make if they get massively overloaded with items. But thank you anyway! :)

CovertJaguar

Jul 29, 2019
Technically the pipe should be destroyed if you put that many items in it. ;)

Helps prevent poorly designed machines from killing the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.