Unexpected Crash (redstone flower)

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
G

GeorgeKarpoutzakis

Title Unexpected Crash (redstone flower)

Launcher Type Twitch Desktop App

Modpack DireWolf20 pack

Modpack version 1.12.2

Have you modified the pack? Yes

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/5acad121

Details of the issue I only added optifine for 1.12.2

Last edited by a moderator:

Salaru

Jul 29, 2019
Holding either the red orchid seed or the ender lily seed in your hand on DireWolf20 1.12 causes massive lag and possible crash, yes. Makes PC hiss too... That's what ya mean right? Heck. Even the seed being on the ground makes it bad I think. No modifying pack either. Also got a popup message saying the display driver stopped responding.

Last edited:
G

GeorgeKarpoutzakis

Holding either the red orchid seed or the ender lily seed in your hand on DireWolf20 1.12 causes massive lag and possible crash, yes. Makes PC hiss too... That's what ya mean right? Heck. Even the seed being on the ground makes it bad I think. No modifying pack either.

Yes, when I broke the redstone ore that had the red orchid on it, it crashed in milliseconds.

And I have and other post with the Industrial Foregoing pump, when I placed it down and opened the gui it crashed again and again, with or without the optifine that I have added to the pack

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Yes, when I broke the redstone ore that had the red orchid on it, it crashed in milliseconds.

And I have and other post with the Industrial Foregoing pump, when I placed it down and opened the gui it crashed again and again, with or without the optifine that I have added to the pack
This crash report in your OP seems to be about the GUI of that pump crashing, though.

Maybe this is a signature, maybe it is not. Who knows?

G

GeorgeKarpoutzakis

This crash report in your OP seems to be about the GUI of that pump crashing, though.

Maybe this is a signature, maybe it is not. Who knows?

Yes I posted 2 threads from my crash log. I do not know how to read the crash reports so look for the other one in the forum to see the report and give any suggestions you have thank you!

Salaru

Jul 29, 2019
Just gotta wait for the pack to update with the updated extra utilities mod it seems. Or if you're in single player, just update extra utilities yourself for the fix.

G

GeorgeKarpoutzakis

Just gotta wait for the pack to update with the updated extra utilities mod it seems. Or if you're in single player, just update extra utilities yourself for the fix.

Thank you for the heads up!! Cheers! Anything for the Foregoing pump??