Understanding Mystcraft

O

OhiDere

Looking to get some walkthroughs thats easily followable on sorting each page to there specific spot to make it easier when creating Pages also while trying to fully understand how to create any type of world without any alterations to the world like hunger/mining fatigue or even tendrils which is what i usually get when i make my worlds.

I have a couple void worlds created but they all ended up having some type of error like as mentioned above tendrils when i added x amount of ravines. and then also some modifiers like hunger/poison.

Ive spent a good couple hours or more searching the interwebs trying to understand how this age creating works and have not made any progress and the wiki just doesnt explain it enough for me to understand.

So if there are any up to date walkthroughs that explain how to sort & create your so called 'dream age' for someone whos mentally disabled when it comes to learning things easily i would forever be in your favors.

Now i found this one searching hours on hours and found this one and not sure how it works but everything seems fine except the color of the world, It's not what i chose but instead the opposite.

• Link Panel

• Mushroom Island Biome

• Single Biome

• Void World

• Normal Sun

• Dark Sun

• Dark Sun

• Dark Sun

• Dark Sun

• Normal Moon

• Dark Moon

• Dark Moon