Open Server Underground Lounge Ultimate | FTB Ultimate 1.1.2 | Open | Few Item Bans | Low Latency

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

UgLounge

Jul 29, 2019
T29JrVf.png

About:
Our server is run on a RAMNode VPS to ensure an optimal Minecraft experience for our players. The server has very few items banned, and we do everything possible to keep the amount of items we ban to a minimum.
Server IP: FTB.UgLoungeMC.com

Gameplay:
Our server utilizes very few plugins as we want players to utilize as many features as possible from the modpack. GriefPrevention as well as CoreProtect is there to limit griefing incidents, and we store numerous backups in case of any
severe technical issues.

Banned Items:
Mystcraft Age Creation Items: Obviously a very heavy process; as well as discourages player interaction.
Canvas Bags: Duping exploit.
Nukes: Very little use outside of destroying terrain and making the environment ugly.

Rules:
Don't grief. It is against the rules under any circumstances.
Don't steal or loot, once again; against the rules under any circumstances.
Do not try to bypass PvP being disabled; this is a PvE Server.
Do not exploit bugs, but report them.
Enjoy the server; if you aren't enjoying yourself; why play?

UgLounge

Jul 29, 2019
Updated the spawn. Implemented a sethome system due to the upcoming Mystcraft update.

etb845

Jul 29, 2019
This is one of those gems you find out there with good people , an amazing admin ,and never any lag. I have been a happy participant in this servers community for awhile now if you do come around to the ftb server (their is also a bukkit server) say hey.

Reactions: UgLounge

UgLounge

Jul 29, 2019
This is one of those gems you find out there with good people , an amazing admin ,and never any lag. I have been a happy participant in this servers community for awhile now if you do come around to the ftb server (their is also a bukkit server) say hey.

Thanks ETB. I appreciate you sticking with the server through thick and thin. :)

Player slots increased to 12 players.

UgLounge

Jul 29, 2019
Filled the server last night. To help work with the increased traffic and to ensure there are few issues for players,
two members were added to staff. ~SkeletonKing3 and Apemanzilla are now listed as [Mod]s on the server.
They have both been with Underground Lounge for a long time and have been of great help regarding the server.

I'm confident they will be of aid to players, but feel free to report to me (GBattaglia) if there are any issues.

UgLounge

Jul 29, 2019
Increased server slots once more. I reduced the amount the server reboots as well to continue balancing resource
usage. I feel that any further increases in player slot increases will need to be handled with a server upgrade as
I'm not confident the current hardware could handle 24 slots. Current server slots are 16.

Let me know if you are trying to log on and can't due to it being full. :)

skybuilder333

Jul 29, 2019
This is A Bad Server and the mod is a abusing son of a fucking bitch who thinks everyone is a hacker or glitcher and takes everyones items so you cant even play

UgLounge

Jul 29, 2019
This is A Bad Server and the mod is a abusing son of a fucking bitch who thinks everyone is a hacker or glitcher and takes everyones items so you cant even play
I've been helping you out like crazy. I told you staff was monitored as well; I even told you that you can report any issues on our Forums. What I'm seeing and hearing was that you were duping items, and the member of staff disposed of them.

apemanzilla

Jul 29, 2019
First of all, there was no power abuse. You were very far in the game for a brand new member, with 27 stacks of iron in 3 days of work. I was later informed by a different player (not saying names) that he/she had seen you with an item used for duping. I asked you to give me said item, leading to you directly disrespecting myself and other members, and refusing to give me the item. I then forcibly took it and temp banned you for 2 hours, which, given the circumstances, was a very minor punishment.

apemanzilla

Jul 29, 2019
This server really is amazing... First server I've seen that's stable, unwhitelisted, and didn't ban every single item that adds anything interesting to FTB.

apemanzilla

Jul 29, 2019
Notice to any players wanting to join: There is a good chance that we will switch to FTB Unleashed once the pack becomes stable. In other words, don't get *too* attached to your bases, and if you have any CC programs I'd recommend pastebinning them so you don't lose any valuable work. A backup of the server files will be kept just in case we can't get something to work properly.

It will probably be a couple weeks minimum before we switch (and if we switch) so you can still play normally.

Players may post their opinions here: Link to site

apemanzilla

Jul 29, 2019
This server is currently a WHITELISTED FTB UNLEASHED server - you will not be able to join with Ultimate. If you would like to join now, please reply to the thread at uglounge.com.