Underdog!

Bothal

Jul 29, 2019
Hi All

I am doing a new pack called Underdog

This pack name is for two reasons - firstly what mods are great that dont get a chance I have a few ideas but I would love to hear from you all

Second reason - the player is the underdog in this world - monsters are harder, the enviorment can kill easier!

Can I have some nominations for mods here - please note already have a few in and have some main stayers in as well.

The pack in testing so far has start - middle - end game material in it but want to know what the great community out there would like to see.

So no matter what let me know and will test.

Regards

Bothal

C

Closet Gamer

Hi All

I am doing a new pack called Underdog

This pack name is for two reasons - firstly what mods are great that dont get a chance I have a few ideas but I would love to hear from you all

Second reason - the player is the underdog in this world - monsters are harder, the enviorment can kill easier!

Can I have some nominations for mods here - please note already have a few in and have some main stayers in as well.

The pack in testing so far has start - middle - end game material in it but want to know what the great community out there would like to see.

So no matter what let me know and will test.

Regards

Bothal
I'd love to see a mod pack with Factory Tech in it. I'd be interested to see how you intergrate it

------------------------
My Age of Engineering Series: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUZaEaeCvlj6ChY3jks-N8rW74_3qEtmD

Reactions: LordPINE

LordPINE

Jan 2, 2016
A few things are missing here for us to really be able to help you. For one, the version. 1.12 is the standard at the moment, but other versions are still possible. Something of a clearer theme would be nice as well, is the pack tech-based, magic-based, both, etc.

That being said, Abyssalcraft is quite underrated as a magic/exploration mod.
As a TiCon alternative, you could use Silent's Gems.
Factory Tech, as Closet Gamer said, is a good tech mod.
NuclearCraft is a great alternative for Big Reactors for mid/end-game power gen.
Magneticraft also looks quite interesting. Not too sure what it can be used for exactly though.
And finally, PneumatiCraft: Repressurized is an interesting mod in the tech department. It's only for 1.12 however.

Bothal

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for feedback

That being said, Abyssalcraft is quite underrated as a magic/exploration mod.
As a TiCon alternative, you could use Silent's Gems.
Factory Tech, as Closet Gamer said, is a good tech mod.
NuclearCraft is a great alternative for Big Reactors for mid/end-game power gen.
Magneticraft also looks quite interesting. Not too sure what it can be used for exactly though.
And finally, PneumatiCraft: Repressurized is an interesting mod in the tech department. It's only for 1.12 however.

Abyssal In / Factorytech In / Pneumatic In

I have a bit of a pack its locked behind a forum so I dont break pack rules - until its finlaised I havent asked for permissions on all mods yet .... it will be done when released fully

I will post a link soon to page

B