Open Unclosable wall of text on joining server

Y

Yo_Bro_

Summary of the problem Unclosable wall of text on joining server

Pack Version 1.5.3

What is the bug? Tried joining a online server and it gave me a huge wall of text with a list of mod packs which probably means there was some incompatibility with the server and client but the problem was that it ran off the page and i could not see a button to go back to the main menu. I ended up just having to go through the process of closing and restarting FTB.

Mod & Version

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? Yes, i was trying to join this server: ftb.orion-mc.us

Known Fix

Last edited:
Y

Yo_Bro_

Just to be clear i was fullscreen at 1080p
GVf6ytm.png

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
you and the server are not using the same version of the modpack/not even the same modpack.

to fix this you need to look at what modpack version the server is using and make sure you are using the same one.

Y

Yo_Bro_

you and the server are not using the same version of the modpack/not even the same modpack.

to fix this you need to look at what modpack version the server is using and make sure you are using the same one.

Yes i understand that, the issue i had though was that i could not close the screen after the wall of text appeared to get back to the main menu, so i had to completely exit the game and restart.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Yes i understand that, the issue i had though was that i could not close the screen after the wall of text appeared to get back to the main menu, so i had to completely exit the game and restart.

Not much FTB can do about that, it probably is also not that important as I would guess that most of the time you want to fix the issue which probably means that you need to restart anyway.

Also, maybe pressing escape would get you out, not sure though.

Y

Yo_Bro_

I tried all buttons and manners of escape, maybe they can and maybe they cant but with such a long load time, having to close for such a small issue is quite annoying.