Unawarewolf sign-up

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
We usually don't start signups for new games until the GM of the previous game posts the final recap, but eh, this one's nearly over anyway.

I'll join, why not.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Previous game has not ended yet. Please wait till it did before making signup...

Howmany times do we have to tell you... its really starting to be annoying.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Howmany times do we have to tell you... its really starting to be annoying.
Depends on how long this game lasts, then after his game ends it depends on how long the game before his new one lasts :p

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
sorry... somethings wrong with my email. it keeps telling me that the game is over, but its talking about old games. I fixed it this morning.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
I have one question about your game though, how can people find out who the wolf is? Right now I have the feeling we just role a dice every day and see what happens. No strategy, just pure luck.
Is there something I missed or what?

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
guessing. it is going to be quite a random game. I just need to decide who is the wolf

yeah its pretty much luck until you recieve a hint. then he villagers need to choose to believeyou or not.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
guessing. it is going to be quite a random game. I just need to decide who is the wolf

yeah its pretty much luck until you recieve a hint. then he villagers need to choose to believeyou or not.

A hint? and how do people get those? And are there fake ones or something? The wolf doesn't know he is the wolf himself so he can't make them up to get other people lynched and villagers have no reason to say fake things. So why wouldn't people believe it when someone say he has a hint?

The only reason I can come up with is that the hint went to the wolf, letting him know he is the wolf and if it all is random that seems like a not going to happen situation. Even if it happens unless the villagers are at night 5 or so they can just lynch the one that gave the hint the next night if it turns out to be false.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
A hint? and how do people get those? And are there fake ones or something? The wolf doesn't know he is the wolf himself so he can't make them up to get other people lynched and villagers have no reason to say fake things. So why wouldn't people believe it when someone say he has a hint?

The only reason I can come up with is that the hint went to the wolf, letting him know he is the wolf and if it all is random that seems like a not going to happen situation. Even if it happens unless the villagers are at night 5 or so they can just lynch the one that gave the hint the next night if it turns out to be false.
Tbh. I didn't like the idea of this game. Cause its just pure random. if 20 players sign up. and no-one gets smitten. The game could last more then a week lynching someone at random and killing someone at random every day.
Fun.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Tbh. I didn't like the idea of this game. Cause its just pure random. if 20 players sign up. and no-one gets smitten. The game could last more then a week lynching someone at random and killing someone at random every day.
Fun.
Only 5 nights, after that the wolf has won. The only way this game could be fun is when the hint system is done correctly and people are active enough.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
It's a nice idea for a twist, but I can't see it working as a playable game. I'm kind of opposed to games where the players stand no chance without GM intervention - We had that in...Finalwolf, I think, where the twist was that the wolf was also one of the published player roles, and the most easily proven one. Nice idea, but doesn't make for a particularly fun game.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not gonna play it thats for sure. just to make it be over quicker. Won't be fun anyways. Sorry dragon.

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
ehh... thats fine. I don't expect it to go well. I just want to see a game from a gm's point of view. and I need it to be creative.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
ehh... thats fine. I don't expect it to go well. I just want to see a game from a gm's point of view. and I need it to be creative.
If thats the case i'd suggest running a 'default' game instead of this. More people will join and it will be more enjoyable for you and the players.