Windows .exe unable to use reiminimap

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

mk16

Jul 29, 2019
so tried the new direwolf pack and saw the new minimap. Thought to myself "well this is ok i guess" that is till i died and no deathpoint popped up so, i closed MC right there on the spot because this just wont do. opened the ftb launcher, edit mod pack, disabled opis, enabled rei, launched, crashed at the mojang screen after 15 seconds of waiting. now i have tried deleting everything and switching over to rei asap to no effect. anyone else have an idea?

Gerald Huppertz

Jul 29, 2019
There should be a deathpoint in Opis map but by default it is in the deathpoints group. You need to mouseover? the group and change it to deathpoints for it to display. Or set it to display ALL groups. I can't remember offhand (at work) how to do it but its shown under the Help options.

mk16

Jul 29, 2019
Post the crash log to pastebin and link it here.

there is no crash log it just closes.
There should be a deathpoint in Opis map but by default it is in the deathpoints group. You need to mouseover? the group and change it to deathpoints for it to display. Or set it to display ALL groups. I can't remember offhand (at work) how to do it but its shown under the Help options.

i'll see right now and edit later.

minimap gui press space go to all markers
and you can have a max of three default
i dont like change.

Last edited: