Unable to upgrade FTB Revelation to version 3.2

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

flow83150

Jul 21, 2021
Hi,

Let me explain, for about 2 weeks I have been playing with friends on the FTB Revelation mod in version 3.2 but for two days I have encountered a problem that I cannot explain ...

The FTB Revelation mod no longer appears in "My Modpacks" for no reason ...

My reaction was therefore to delete the launcher as well as all the files related to FTB to reinstall everything again, but that does not change anything ... The download of the Revelation 3.2 mod that I am relaunching ends very quickly and does not happen. 'does not appear in "My Modpacks" ...

So I tried to download version 3.5 which is the most recent and it works it appears in my mods but impossible to Downgrade and version 3.2cr once finished the mod no longer appears in my mods ...

Does anyone have an idea that would help me regularize this situation? Thank you very much in advance !

Here are the logs:

[URL unfurl = "true"] https://pste.ch/ohuvodataj [/ URL]

Sorry for my pitiful English o_O

Last edited:

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Most likely a backend issue, hopefully fixed soon.

But in most cases the latest version should always be used, as it has bugfixes etc.