Unable to trade with villagers

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

PolishPanda

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Unable to trade with villagers
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
FTB Inventions
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
When I right click a villager (any villager, tested with many), nothing happens. I expected the trading GUI, but I can't trade with them at all. I desperately need to trade with IE engineers to get blueprints...

Ozzymud2

Jul 29, 2019
Intentional for whatever reason??? VillagerTradingBan-1.1.0.2-universal is installed.

D

DrMeteorite

Welll, then something needs to be done about blaze rods and blaze powder. I found that if you pulverize blaze rods and feed the blaze powder to your alchemy tablet, you can then pull out more blaze rods than you started with. Repeat this process until you are stinking rich. Way too OP xD

D

DrMeteorite

This is to prevent an EMC abuse.

Well, then something needs to be done about blaze rods and blaze powder. I've found that when you pulverize blaze rods and feed the blaze powder to your alchemy tablet, you can then pull out more blaze rods than you started with. Way too OP. xD

Reactions: Aetherpirate

Agouti

Jul 29, 2019
It is also worth noting that VillagerTradingBan-1.1.0.2-universal also prevents you from capturing villagers in Soul Vials, and as a result excludes some EnderIO items (Enticing Crystal and thus Attractor Obelisk)