Jul 29, 2019
Skjermbilde.JPG

Attachments

• Post.txt
    129 bytes · Views: 55

Jinbobo

Jul 29, 2019
Chances are, sure, but we're seriously running out of options here :p
Try bypassing your router and plugging internet straight into your computer (assuming you don't have a router+modem combo).
And boot your computer in safe mode with networking to eliminate problems with your computer's setup.

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
And boot your computer in safe mode with networking to eliminate problems with your computer's setup.
Yep, that. Oh, and make sure you have a working firewall, bypassing the router poses certain security risks that you need to block.

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
What you guys are suggesting sounds like overkill, honestly. :p It could be a simple matter of an outdated flash/java/html5 plugin or suchlike. Try checking your browser and plugin versions and make sure they're updated. :)

Reactions: SatanicSanta

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
What you guys are suggesting sounds like overkill, honestly. :p It could be a simple matter of an outdated flash/java/html5 plugin or suchlike. Try checking your browser and plugin versions and make sure they're updated. :)
nah I think OP needs a new computer, $9999.99 minimum.

Reactions: Chaka

Chaka

FTB Team
Mod Developer
Retired Staff
Dec 24, 2013
New Jersey
I know this is going to make a lot of people mad, But try Internet Explorer Updated to IE 11

Captainnana

Jul 29, 2019
Well we don't need flash or java for the WYSIWYG editor, it could be an outdated browser I guess. The OP already removed all their plugins and still had the problems.

OP can you give us the output of the inspect element console log please

Chaka

FTB Team
Mod Developer
Retired Staff
Dec 24, 2013
New Jersey
Another suggestion, Is try to debug the page By pressing F12 and going to the bug with an X on it

CometWolf

Jul 29, 2019
Idk what's happened now, but it's working. You guys had some pretty far out there suggestions, but thanks for trying :p

Shundax

Jul 29, 2019
Yes this is so weird haha, It works now and I didn't do anything different from my last post.. I guess it kinda fixed itself ?

Thank you guys, and also thanks Comet for making this thread :) I didn't think about making one with just screenshots haha, else I'd still be stuck!

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
Yes this is so weird haha, It works now and I didn't do anything different from my last post.. I guess it kinda fixed itself ?

Thank you guys, and also thanks Comet for making this thread :) I didn't think about making one with just screenshots haha, else I'd still be stuck!
Could be that your browser updated something. :) (Sorry for the late response, was busy IRL)