Windows .jar Unable to Launch Horizons 1.6 pack

Curving

Jul 29, 2019
I can not launch the new horizon pack, after attempting to do it the launcher closes itself along with the console, reason why I could not get a pastebin of the console.
I am aware of the basic troubleshooting guide and it didn t work,so when I looked at the folders there were no core mods or minecraft forge while all the normal mods downloaded normally, I tried manually adding those mods to the respective folders, but that still didn´t fix it.
Not sure if that´s important but I´m running on the latest version of java and of the ftb launcher and I only get this issue on the horizon pack, all the others are just fine, deleting the horizon folders and reinstalling them doesn´t work as well.

NEXUS2345

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure, but this is the wrong log, I need the log from inside the Horizons folder...

skebben

Jul 29, 2019
i can't get my log file, but the main thing i noticed was SEVERE: and then something about fml not working or so

NEXUS2345

Jul 29, 2019
THis is a strange bug, it looks like there is a firewall blocking the download possibly, I suggest adding it to your firewalls whitelist

NEXUS2345

Jul 29, 2019
The Libraries folder, delete it and then launch the game, it should redownload the Libraries which is what is causing the crash.

Curving

Jul 29, 2019
hm... I did that and I´m waiting until now for the modpack to launch.
I opened the launcher 3 times and it just seems to keep loading forever with no change on the console :/

I deleted the assets and the libraries folders,then reinstalled horizons and that seem to have worked, thanks :)

Last edited:

skebben

Jul 29, 2019
when i try to do that this comes up and it stays there[DOUBLEPOST=1386692430][/DOUBLEPOST]sry but couldn't open the postbin for some reason[DOUBLEPOST=1386692483][/DOUBLEPOST]paste* (i just tried some new auto Spelling the thingy)

Attachments

• FTBLauncherLog.txt
    3.6 KB · Views: 51

NEXUS2345

Jul 29, 2019
when i try to do that this comes up and it stays there[DOUBLEPOST=1386692430][/DOUBLEPOST]sry but couldn't open the postbin for some reason[DOUBLEPOST=1386692483][/DOUBLEPOST]paste* (i just tried some new auto Spelling the thingy)

Have some patience, it takes a long time to download the minecraft assets and libraries on top of the modpack

skebben

Jul 29, 2019
Ot took ca 15 mins to download unhinged but i waited for almost 1 h for this, is it supposed to like that?[DOUBLEPOST=1386697169][/DOUBLEPOST]To BE like that

It*

Reactions: MathMusic

Kliptic

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Horizons
Mod & Version:Horizons Mod Pack (all mods) Version 1.0.6
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/fhU71t91
Whats the bug? Upon launching game, launcher proceeds to attempt a launch, then the launcher will close and reopen as if it was restarted
Can it be repeated? Yes, every attempt to launch the game
Known Fix: No personal known fix, however I have tried deleting main assets/libraries and re-installing as well as deleting mod pack and re-installing. Also the launcher and mod pack folder both have been white listed on my AVG. Still unable to successfully launch the game.

mvlp210

Jul 29, 2019
my problem with ftb horizon is text glitching not show on the screen at all can some one help me