Unable To Download Texture Packs.

H3X3N

Jul 29, 2019
So, I want to download Soartex Fanver Texture Pack from within the FTB Launcher for the Monster Modpack, But as soon as i click Instal, A small Window pops up for about 1/4 of a second, Then disappears, And i highly doubt my internet speed is that fast lol. Anywhere i can download this Texture Pack Manually?

bigfreakytony

Jul 29, 2019
Mine does the same! im also experiencing logging in problems with my ftb launcher aswell as of about 5 mins ago!

H3X3N

Jul 29, 2019
im not having any issues with anything else, JUST Texture Pack Downloading.

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Edit: Okay sorry about that, but still please do not do that.

Really!?! You bumped this like 3 times in one day. That is considered spamming in my book. Please do not do that. This is a known issue. You must get the resource packs yourself from the sites for the packs not the launcher.

H3X3N

Jul 29, 2019
Actually, I only Bumped it once if you look at the 4 posts before yours :3 And yea i would love to do that, But thing is Lavarthan, You can't. Already looked on his Website.

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Again I apologize for that outburst. I found a download link for the textures for FTB 1.6 it is still downloading so I'm not sure if it will have all the textures for the mods in Monster. There is also a page I found for individual mod textures for 1.6. I'm not familiar with Monster enough to identify if all of them are listed. Hope this helps you compile the resource pack for Monster.

H3X3N

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, Sadly this is Not the Texture pack for FTB Monster, I compared the mods between the Pack and the Mod list, And most of the mods are missing, Just to be sure, I even threw it in to double check, And i was still correct on the matter, Sad face :/

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Alright, Sadly this is Not the Texture pack for FTB Monster, I compared the mods between the Pack and the Mod list, And most of the mods are missing, Just to be sure, I even threw it in to double check, And i was still correct on the matter, Sad face :/

That is most likely because the pack is not finished yet.

Edit: The link lavarthan posted is, I think, the one from the soartex forum thread. I would suggest going there for more information.

Last edited:

H3X3N

Jul 29, 2019
Thing is, That does not explain why i can not download ANY Texture pack for ANY modpack O,o?

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Thing is, That does not explain why i can not download ANY Texture pack for ANY modpack O,o?

If you mean through the launcher it is because it is not working correctly at the moment and the only one that might work is Jadedcat's one. If you go to the soartex texture pack thread linked below the link to download it is there.

The pack supports Monster, Horizons, DW20, Lite, Magic Farm 2 and Tech World 2 although it may not be finished yet.

http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/64x-soartex-fanver-smooth-and-clean-ftb.2087/