Unable to create "Tech Reborn" platinum plates

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Kuba2pl

Nov 13, 2019
I've been trying to solve a problem I've had for a while now. While playing FTB Ultimate Reloaded (v.1.9.0) Minecraft version 1.12.2, I was unable to create a platinum plate from Tech Reborn (there's no possible way to create it), instead I could only create these plates from Thermal Foundation. The thing is that I need both plates to create a "processor circuit board" in an "assembling machine" and by now it's just impossible while playing on survival mode.

There is also no way to get "basalt dust" from "basalt blocks" by putting them in machines like "pulverizer" or "macerator". Some items from IC2 have no use either, for example "biofuel cell" from IC2 is completely useless.

Right now it's all I've found out, but I would be really grateful for solving this. Is this all about Tech Reborn mod having a conflict with Thermal Foundation or is it a bigger problem?

Best regards, Kuba2pl.

Reactions: timlaxer

millkill1031

Jul 29, 2019
After browsing the Tech Reborn wiki I've found that Thermal Foundations' platinum plate and IC2's advanced circuit can be combined in the assembling machine to make processor circuit boards.